• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Looking for side case to fit a Nolan Helmet

steve626

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone, I just got a NC700X and my Nolan FF helmet does not fit in the frunk. I'm looking to add some side cases for commuting and weekend trips. Can anyone recommend some wide enough for my helmet?

I have zero desire to add a top case to it, I don't care for the look at all.

Thanks!

Would have to be fairly large to fit a full face in a side bag, maybe the Givi G35 would work.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey Steve welcome to the RIDE!! You might want to check and see if there is a luggage outlet i your area and see if you can locate one that fits for sure. I have the Modular HJC MAM II in XL and it just fits in the frunk...and only if you weasel it in there haha. Good luck with yours. You may try a slight angle change as you insert it into the frunk as mine would not fit at all the first couple of times i tried. Then out of shear luck i inserted it just right and it happened! YES, Success!! :{)

Would have to be fairly large to fit a full face in a side bag, maybe the Givi G35 would work.

Jayzus that's an expensive case... Thanks though.

Edit to say that I saw a price for a pair! lol, that's more reasonable. I like those, thanks again.

Last edited:
My wife has Givi V35 side cases on her motorcycle.

I'm pretty sure that my size Large Arai Defiant ProShield helmet will fit in her side cases. It will NOT fit into my Frunk.

But honestly I would not buy the cases until you try to put your helmet inside the case. There are lots of Givi dealers around the US, find one and try to put your helmet inside before you buy. I have 37 Liter cases from Hepco & Becker on my bike and I know the helmet will NOT fit into the side case due to the shape. But the Givi V35 is shaped differently and it might fit. I'm currently out of town, if I was at home I'd go try my helmet in one of her side cases to try to give you a better answer.

I'm pretty sure that my size Large Arai Defiant ProShield helmet will fit in her side cases. It will NOT fit into my Frunk.

But honestly I would not buy the cases until you try to put your helmet inside the case. There are lots of Givi dealers around the US, find one and try to put your helmet inside before you buy. I have 37 Liter cases from Hepco & Becker on my bike and I know the helmet will NOT fit into the side case due to the shape. But the Givi V35 is shaped differently and it might fit. I'm currently out of town, if I was at home I'd go try my helmet in one of her side cases to try to give you a better answer.

Ok, thanks. The two places near me that I've been to have had nothing physically to try out. But I'll keep looking.

If you can wait 5 or 6 days I’ll be home and can try our helmets in my wife’s side case.

Yeah! The V35, not the G35 LOL.

Also, see video below. Looks like fullface should fit.

YouTube

Last edited:
Back