• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Time to say goodbye.

ricerooster

Reaction score
Visit site
The NC was a fantastic moto even after all the suspension mods I've done to it but the more I drove it everyday on my 200 mile round trip commute the more I wanted out of the bike. I've been looking at an adventure bike that had more power, cruise control, traction control, ABS, and reliability. At the dealer last week I couldn't pass up a deal on a brand new 2018 Yamaha Super Tenere ES, it has meet all my expectations, except for a funk and mpgs..lol. The NC will always be still be a part of me as my brother rides with me on his 2014. Cheers everyone and enjoy the ride!
c62a88fffb45ee2b6c063bafb1f44b25.jpg
44828ba739b3ab8c62e1ca2b2b6f3e49.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Have fun with the new ride.

I have to admit that my heart belongs to another bike too. I'm lusting after the MotoGuzzi V85 TT. Doubt I'll ever buy one. But I get why you changed away from the NC. It is a great ride, but something a bit bigger, faster, more capable is certainly lust worthy. Enjoy the Yamaha.

Have fun with the new ride.

I have to admit that my heart belongs to another bike too. I'm lusting after the MotoGuzzi V85 TT. Doubt I'll ever buy one. But I get why you changed away from the NC. It is a great ride, but something a bit bigger, faster, more capable is certainly lust worthy. Enjoy the Yamaha.
I was looking at that also, it's a beautiful moto for sure.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You will be missed my friend, stop in again and say "HI" and give us an update with your new ride! Do not be a stranger... :{)

The ST is a good bike. Best of luck with it. The one thing the NC is missing is Cruise Control. Having had it on my former GL1800 and my former 1200 Explorer I certainly miss it on long motorway sections of road on long trips, as none of my bikes now have it.

Back