• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

American Moto Tire

Afan

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After pretty detailed search I found American Moto Tire have the cheapest, $157.17 & free shipping.
Ordered my set of Shinko 705 tires on Friday. Saturday afternoon they were in front of my door.

This is 2nd time I had business with them and both times they handled it professionally 110%. Great job guys, keep doing it the same way. Such a shame they don't sell car tires :D

Strongly recommend.

I'm not paid to say this, nor have any other promoting relationship with them. It's happy customer is talking.

I’ve purchased two sets of tires from them recently. Good price and no hassle.

Prices vary, so I always look around for the best deal.

JT

I have also had great service from American Moto Tire. If there’s a stocking issue, or a back order, they communicate well, ask you how you want the order handled, etc. I have had tires delivered in as little as one day. I don’t think it was ever more than two days. I don’t know how their business works, but it almost looks like UPS is paid to manage a regional tire warehouse near a UPS shipping hub, that supplies many tire vendors. I think AMT might just be a middle man, with no warehouse of their own.

Back