• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Thought I'd leave this here.

How does this apply if I take a photo with an iPhone and upload it directly to the forum, with no Windows OS involved on my end. If I take a photo in any orientation other than landscape/exposure button on right, the forum will post it rotated. Is is because the forum server is running on a Windows platform?

How does this apply if I take a photo with an iPhone and upload it directly to the forum, with no Windows OS involved on my end. If I take a photo in any orientation other than landscape/exposure button on right, the forum will post it rotated. Is is because the forum server is running on a Windows platform?

As I understand it that is basically correct. Android and Apple both stick orientation tags into the images that a lot of software doesn't read. The only way I've found to correct it is to upload to my computer first and go through these steps.

Back