• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from McKinney, TX

hacksaw496

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all!

Just got my new (to me) 2014 700X in black, with 7k miles. The bike has a center stand, fender eliminator, Mustang seat, Givi side cases, upgraded headlights, Continental TKC70 tires, and a 2 Brothers slip on exhaust (which is pretty cool, but I'm not real big on loud exhausts).

Coming off a 1999 BMW R1100RT (81k miies) which was great, but more bike than I need for the riding and short commute I usually do now. Wanted to downsize and try something new and I really like the NC's storage bin, upright position and MPG.

The first thing I did when checking out this bike was see if my Med. Shoei helmet fit in the frunk, and it did, to the seller's and my delight! (his XL didn't fit). I'm going to have to get used to the new ergonomics, but I love the forgiving clutch and shifting, and the torquey motor. And the extra 20 mpg is a bonus. On first ride home, it appeared that RPMs at 70 MPH are even less than or same as on my 1100 BMW which surprised me. I plan to add a tire pressure monitor that I kept from the beemer i just sold.

I also own a 2012 PCX 150 which great for short hops, but now I have something I can go further, faster, and camping on. This NC is definitely a lot of bike for the money, me thinks...

Thanks for having a great forum here for questions and answers! Now on to further customization!!

Best Regards, Pat

Welcome from South Carolina. Sounds like you got a good deal.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new to you NC, nice find with all those accessories

Back