• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Harley Mirrors on a Honda?

Landerson31

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know but I would bet not.

My guess ... and it is only an educated guess ... is that every part of a Honda is METRIC, including the mirrors. I know everything I've touched so far with a wrench is METRIC. The link to the mirrors you gave shows that the thread pattern is measured in inches, which is the SAE standard and not compatible with METRIC threads.

Welcome to the Ride Landerson and a hearty welcome from northern IDAHO!!

On your mirror, pull it and have the threads checked, then you'll remove all doubt! :{)

Also take note where the Harley mirrors and your bike might make use of left hand threads. You make have match on the bolt diameter and thread pitch, but find the threads go the wrong direction.

On the NC, Honda employs adapters between the mount point and the mirror stalk. I think it’s on the right side mirror, the mirror stalk has a left hand thread while the adapter base has a right hand thread, or conversely. The right mirror loosens by rotating clockwise as viewed from above.

You stick Harley mirrors on that Honda and next thing ya know it’s gonna vibrate and start needing premium fuel.

Back