• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Poly 'T' Shirts.......

Slo_Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Folks,

In the past couple of days someone mentioned a favorite poly 't' shirt that they found on Amazon
that worked well for them, but being the genius that I am, I forgot to write down the name.

And yes, I have used the search function for the last hour but can't seem to find anything.

Seems like the name was about 4 or 5 letters long, which is the number of seconds I seem to retain things these days.

Anybody remember the post?

Slo_Rider

Hey Slo, i have some of those really neat/cool shirts that i use exclusively when i ride. So i just ran upstairs to check and see what materials they were made from and then realized that as i am checking each one of them... i am a tag ripper! Not one of them have the tag still on them, sorry. The little shop that i get them from is just one city over from me. So if no one else grabs the info for you i'll ride over there tomorrow and get the info for you. I know they are a Cotton/Poly/Spandex blend and are so very comfortable to wear/ride with.
haha :{)

Hey Slo, i have some of those really neat/cool shirts that i use exclusively when i ride. So i just ran upstairs to check and see what materials they were made from and then realized that as i am checking each one of them... i am a tag ripper! Not one of them have the tag still on them, sorry. The little shop that i get them from is just one city over from me. So if no one else grabs the info for you i'll ride over there tomorrow and get the info for you. I know they are a Cotton/Poly/Spandex blend and are so very comfortable to wear/ride with.
haha :{)

I am guessing that same city may have a pie shop in it and in addition to being an all around nice guy, you are just looking for and excuse to ride and eat pie 8^)

In the past couple of days someone mentioned a favorite poly 't' shirt that they found on Amazon
that worked well for them, but being the genius that I am, I forgot to write down the name.

I did a search in Amazon (wicking tee shirts) and everything seemed expensive to me.

I'd try Walmart. My favorite high-tech T-shirts are long-sleeve Mossy Oak (made for hunters) that were around $10 each. They even have mosquito repellent in the fabric! But they only get new ones in the fall and there might not be any left in stock near you.
When I was riding through the Arizona desert (100+F) two weeks ago I was amazed by how cool I was in those shirts and my new jacket.

I need sun protection here so only buy long sleeves.

I searched the Walmart website and they have quite a few different brands. I've looked in the local stores and didn't find any in stock (long sleeve) so I'll have to order some from their site. Most are about $10 each or less. https://www.walmart.com/search/?cat_id=0&query=men's+wicking+shirts

And I normally avoid Dick's but they carry things like that too. Outrageous prices for the big names.

'T' Shirts........

Guys,

Thanks for all of the effort and thought. I really appreciate it. Had I been more vigilant I would have copied the Amazon link they posted and that would have been it, but I am old and slow.

Enjoy your evening.............

Slo_Rider

Back