• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Having a Technical Day in Northern Illinois

1wiseguy2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Folks,
I live just south of Rockford, Illinois and Afan is riding to my house next Friday, May 24th. Then Saturday morning I am going to show him how to adjust his valves and maybe more. There will be some burgers on the grill. Love to have a gathering. We can do more than valves. I'll put aside that whole day. I have three extra beds and two lower acres that you could camp on overlooking a nice view. I am less than 20 minutes from the major chain motels in Rockford right on I-90 too. If it is raining that weekend then we are moving it to the next weekend, Friday the 31st. Hope to see you even if you just want to visit! If interested then PM me for the address.

Guy
2308b05dce4de2cc66ab8fc31a4ff757.jpg
b75142a4e9278dd4d394db9b0d503e59.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That is way too cool. I hope you guys have a great time, get some instruction done, and do something productive.
>T

wow, that would be so cool just to come and hang out as well. If you weren't 1800 miles away, i'd make the time! You guys have a great time, sounds like a blast! :{)

wow, that would be so cool just to come and hang out as well. If you weren't 1800 miles away, i'd make the time! You guys have a great time, sounds like a blast! :{)
Yeah, I plan to get out to Idaho soon. I have two kids going to school this fall in Wrexburg. It would be nice to have more people but if we don't we will take care of Afan's bike and maybe do forks or something.

Last edited:
Next to checking valves (and replacing coolant while there), probably flush the breaks. I'll probably bring the skid plate I bought loooong time ago but never installed.
But, I'm pretty sure there would be enough time to take a look at couple other bikes - if anybody interested.

Huge thanks to Guy and his generous offer!

Next to checking valves (and replacing coolant while there), probably flush the breaks. I'll probably bring the skid plate I bought loooong time ago but never installed.
But, I'm pretty sure there would be enough time to take a look at couple other bikes - if anybody interested.

Huge thanks to Guy and his generous offer!
You bringing coolant with you or buying here?

I'm thinking of a Pink Floyd song right now... Is anybody out there? Sure would be nice to have some fairly local NC'S roll in too even if you know how to work on your bike.

Sorry, not so local for me. Also, I’m going 500 miles in a different direction.
Heading north that weekend to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula for camping that weekend.

JT

Sorry, not so local for me. Also, I’m going 500 miles in a different direction.
Heading north that weekend to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula for camping that weekend.

JT
That should be nice. Bring your cool weather gear along. The weather close to the lake will probably be cool.

If it wasnt a 6 hour trip on the superslab (with no traffic, backups or accidents) I would be there in a heartbeat...How about making a video while you flush afan's brake fluid and post on youtube?...hehehe...

Just looked at the weather for Friday. Temps look good and a T-Storm late so you should be here by then. Saturday says a T-Storm around.

Back