• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fuell’s Flow Is Available for Preorder

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
An Urban Motorcycle for the Future Erik Buell was the man behind Buell motorcycles, which you probably remember being connected to Harley-Davidson. That venture went south eventually. Now Buell is back with a new company called Fuell. The name may not be very creative, but the Flow electric motorcycle that it’s putting out sure seems ...
The post Fuell’s Flow Is Available for Preorder appeared first on Web Bike World.

More...

I'm not ready to do a pre-order, I'd like some more information, pictures of the 50l of storage (presumable a frunk?), and a review from some one riding it...

But it sure looks tempting...

No chain, no belt, basically no maintenance. (tires and brakes... and even the brakes should last longer because of the regen, though 553lb-ft of torque probably means you could eat up a rear tire ever few miles)

Pretty sweet price point for an electric bike.

150 mile range city is probably 90 mile range highway (based off of the difference in efficiency zero gets).

Disappointed they only have a 750w onboard charger standard, the level 3 charging is nice, with the prevalence of j1772 chargers out there not having a 6.6kw level 2 charger standard seems like a miss... (optional charging accessories can get it there... I worry they might eat into the storage space.)

Top speed of 55mph is a bit of a concern too... (it says 85 on demand, but I'm not clear if that means 85 for short bursts or what...)

If I can get a good look at one, and that top speed is addressed, I might consider swapping out the NC for a Flow.

Flow

Back