• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Digital Service Manual for NC700x DCT

Afan

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I found this website that are selling (link removed).
I was taking "real" manual with me couple times on my trips, just in case. Luckily, I never needed. But, the book is really big and heavy. So, I was thinking to buy this digital service manual and have it EVERY time with me. Phone, laptop, tablet...

Anybody has any experience with a digital service manual?

Last edited by a moderator:
To the best of my knowledge, Honda has not authorized publishing of a digital copy of the Honda service manual. If that is still the case, the link you posted is for a seller offering a stolen copy for sale. Hence, according to the rules of this forum, links to such stolen copies are not allowed to be posted, and I have removed the link from your post.

Please do not attempt to repost the link.

I looked at the page you linked, and saw this evidence that they are selling scans of copyrighted material:

Quality: Very good. Please note this manual is from a scan and not from the original digital source. That means the pictures are sometimes not perfect quality but still very high quality and overall this manual is totally usable.

Last edited:
To the best of my knowledge, Honda has not authorized publishing of a digital copy of the Honda service manual. If that is still the case, the link you posted is for a seller offering a stolen copy for sale. Hence, according to the rules of this forum, links to such stolen copies are not allowed to be posted, and I have removed the link from your post.

Please do not attempt to repost the link.

I looked at the page you linked, and saw this evidence that they are selling scans of copyrighted material:

Quality: Very good. Please note this manual is from a scan and not from the original digital source. That means the pictures are sometimes not perfect quality but still very high quality and overall this manual is totally usable.

Oops! I'm sorry. I forgot about the rule. I apologize.
And thanks for the comment. :D

Anybody has any experience with a digital service manual?

Just for general info; when I bought my Acura I found the (official certified) factory service manual on CD for something like 10 bucks at Helm. (I just checked again and they only have the paper manual for my NC750X at $63.)

I love that CD (PDF) manual and wish I could get all I need in that format. It's easy to use, you can search on specific terms, you can zoom in on the pics, and I just print the pages I need to do a job and carry them out to the car, then toss them when the job is done. Used to have to take the manual out and get it greasy and torn.
I just checked and the whole 1216 page Acura PDF service manual is only 31.4Kb. Tiny by todays' standards.

IMO the digital manual is wayyyyyyyyy better than the paper version.

Last edited:
31.4kB for a 1216 page pdf doesn't make sense. Maybe you mean 31.4MB?

31,400 / 1216 = 25.8 B / page, which is 25.8 characters (and that has to include formatting etc)

Back