• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sold my NC yesterday...

lue42

Reaction score
Visit site
It’s been fun... been a great 3 years with the bike but time to move on.

Maybe an FJR or a BMW RT... maybe even a cruiser? We’ll see what the future brings.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and conversation over the past 3 years. Be safe!

I don't have a good reason for it but I have developed a yearning for a Beemer (shopping around for an R1150R). Best wishes from Olympia. Hope your new adventure is full of joy.
>Thom

I don't have a good reason for it but I have developed a yearning for a Beemer (shopping around for an R1150R). Best wishes from Olympia. Hope your new adventure is full of joy.
>Thom
I'm not trying to tell you what to think but I think there was a good leap from the 1150s to the 1200s. It might be a little more $$ but drive trains seem to be a bit more reliable, handling is quicker, more sporting.

It’s been fun... been a great 3 years with the bike but time to move on.

Maybe an FJR or a BMW RT... maybe even a cruiser? We’ll see what the future brings.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and conversation over the past 3 years. Be safe!
Best of wishes to you on the next bike. Stop by once and a while.

Back