• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Headlight and Brakelight modulators

Afan

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi to all!
I would like to install the headlight and the brake light modulators. I did search the forum but only THIS ONE is kinda "fresh" one. Looks like Kissan has both, easy to install modules. But would like to hear if there is something better.

Thanks for any input,
Afan

I am using Kissan for head light modulator. Works well. For brake light modulator you can find much cheaper ones doing the same job as Kissan's.

+1. I am using the Kisan headlight modulator with no problems, but I disliked their brake light modulator because it did allow programming of the flash patterns. I had their brake light unit on a Goldwing, but removed it because the flash pattern was annoying. There are programmable brake light flashers available on eBay and other sites (like mentioned in the following post).

Also note that brake light flashers work best with LED lights. Incandescent brake lights react too slowly to the flash pattern, and effectively provide a dimmer brake light while the quick flash pattern plays out. I use a separate LED brake light bar like a GYB Stopper, and flash that for about 5 flashes in 1 second to get attention, while leaving the stock incandescent brake light bulb as steady on.

Last edited:
I like my 3rdbrakelightflasher.com module.
Programmable with lots of options. Not plug and play, but if you can do simple wiring, it is easy.
I have it on all my vehicles.

Back