• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Great Service at Wrench Motorcycle Service in LA

GregT

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick note about a great service experience I just had at Wrench Motorcycle Services in Los Angeles, with the owner Jamin, and his tech, Kent. I'm from Connecticut, had just toured Baja Mexico for a month on my NC700X, was back in the USA, and needed some repairs to keep my tour going. Even though they were backed up with other repair work, because I was on a tour they took me right in and made the repairs so I could get back on the road. It's clear that motorcycle wrenching is not so much just a business form Jamin, but a passion. The service was quick, excellent, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend them to anyone in the LA area. They are at 5300 Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles. Phone is 213-444-8448.

Did you by chance document your travel to Baja on your nc700x? Been thinking about it but not sure what it can handle over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back