• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

3 Step Hideaway 2019 annual meet, La Sal, UT 84530

Rapturee

Reaction score
Visit site
Events – 3 Step Hideaway

Here is the link to this years annual event. I have heard a lot about 3 Step Hideaway from other trustworthy riders and although i will not be able to make the dates for this years annual Desert Rendezvous ride, i am planning on being there May 13th-16th 2019. More then a few folks from the ADV site will be there the entire month with daily rides all planned and open to others. Make reservations if you'd like fancy food and lodging or just show up and Tee-Pee or Tent it like i am going to do!! :{)

2nd Annual
DESERT RENDEZVOUS
May 2 - May 5, 2019
Join us for our 2nd Annual Desert Rendezvous!

3 Step Hideaway is the perfect jumping-off point, and there are GPS tracks available for you to do day loops with all types of dirt/dual-sport bikes, and all skill levels. We have plenty of room for you to camp or cabin nightly. Campfire storytelling and supper included!!

Enjoy four nights of camping at the Hideaway and amazing scenery! It doesn’t get any better than this!

225 per Person
Rendezvous Includes:
3 Suppers & 3 Breakfasts
3 Nights Camping
Nightly Campfires
Warm Showers
Unlimited use of the Shop and Facilities
Available for additional cost:

Cabins, Tepee’s, gasoline, beer and sodas.
Please see our Cabin and Tepee prices.

If you signup for the Rendezvous and would like to stay in a Cabin or Tepee, enjoy a 20% discount for that Cabin or Tepee for those nights!

Here at 3 Step, being totally “Off-Grid”, we are limited to a few dozen people for this event. Reserve your spot and mention “Rendezvous” in the comments section.

Looking Forward to a Awesome get together!!

See you soon!!

Last edited:
Looks like a blast! I wish I lived closer. However, from my experience, dirt/dual sport does not include (street bike) NC700X. I’d take my dirt or dual sport if I could go.

Last edited:
Back