• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NM4 swingarm

Junkie

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like good used NM4 swingarms are available fairly cheap.

I believe it's the same basic bike.

What all does it take to make fit?

The NM4 runs a wider rear wheel and a 200 series rear tire so the thing could be a good deal wider than one for an NC700X.

Take one for the team and try it!

If the rear tire is wider, I wonder if the sprockets will line up?

JT

I have a vague memory of reading about some swingarm that was swapped into a NC700x because it was silver not black, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere...

Junkie, why are you wanting to swap the swingarm?

I have a vague memory of reading about some swingarm that was swapped into a NC700x because it was silver not black, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere...

You may be thinking of the Integra swingarm that was installed on an NC700X. According to the UK Honda site, the Integra uses the same rear tire size as the NC7x0X. Here is a thread about that: Aluminum Swingarm Swap: Favorite Mod Ive Done

Why? Mostly looks, weight reduction is nice too. Given the price of used swingarms I was thinking it was worth a shot.

I didn't realize it was that much wider, that makes it probably not worth it. I'd been thinking the NM4 used the same swingarm as the Integra.

I guess I mixed up the NM4 and Integra, the swingarms look very similar.

You may be thinking of the Integra swingarm that was installed on an NC700X. According to the UK Honda site, the Integra uses the same rear tire size as the NC7x0X. Here is a thread about that: Aluminum Swingarm Swap: Favorite Mod Ive Done

That was the one. Thanks for restoring my faith in my memory, I really must have been that (fast, good, tall, whatever....) and it really was uphill both ways to school:cool:

Back