• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is your favorite color for the NC700/NC750?

What is your favorite NC700/NC750 color (colour)?

• Silver Metallic

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • White

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Black

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Magna Red (brighter)

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Chromosphere Red (darker)

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Ultra Blue

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • I like them all

• I dislike them all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no preference

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My own custom color (colour)

• Total voters

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We must be getting bored this winter, as there is an increased interest in polls. Here is an updated poll thread for NCX color preferences. Enjoy!

Sorry, I know that there are rare colors offered in some markets, such as yellow and dull green. I couldn't remember or list them all.

3356B6E7-C57A-4652-B0CD-00417F9F7BEF.jpg

987FAB01-24D7-4DEF-B17B-0D0880191313.jpg

Last edited:
I love that yellow! If I ever have to paint mine, I’d be all over that...

If I didn’t already have two yellow bikes, I’d have gone with yellow. Here’s a couple more yellow examples:

1F45293A-20AD-470F-BEF3-DBD005A9713C.jpg

18838CEA-47D2-4590-9B1F-231AC8649206.jpg

I had no choice with the 2012's silver but I did with the 2015 and I chose black over red. Of the two I like black the most plus the dark engine scheme.

Imagine an old Vincent Blue Shadow becoming a timeless classic.

The best color for a masculine motorcycle is, and always has been, black.

What, no love for the S models? I quite like my OG 2012 S in Silver [emoji14]

View attachment 38280

NOT MY PHOTO, COURTESY OF GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH.
I like this color of gray or silver.

I might get my NC painted some shade of white/silver or grey, when I get a new helmet, I was thinking of getting both painted at the same time.

A buddy of mine paints cars on the side and will do it at cost

It's so easy to paint the NC it seems like if you've got any interest you should

Last edited:
It's so easy to paint the NC it seems like if you've got any interest you should

In the olden days, to paint a universal Japanese motorcycle, you might have to paint the gas tank and a fender, maybe a tailpiece. With the 2012-2015 NC700X, there are 10 individual pieces of plastic you need to paint, and the disassembly/assembly is rather tedious. Nonetheless, I painted/had painted two of them. It was definitely worth it to get away from most late model Honda colors and the limited choices we are given each model year. Over 8 years, the US NC-X has offered only 5 colors total.

Last edited:
In the olden days, to paint a universal Japanese motorcycle, you might have to paint the gas tank and a fender, maybe a tailpiece. With the 2012-2015 NC700X, there are 10 individual pieces of plastic you need to paint, and the disassembly/assembly is rather tedious. Nonetheless, I painted/had painted two of them. It was definitely worth it to get away from most late model Honda colors and the limited choices we are given each model year. Over 8 years, the US NC-X has offered only 5 colors total.
Yeah when you put it that way [emoji23]
I hadn't thought about how easy it is to paint motorcycles in general

I just saw the 2019 750X in red... but it wasn't RED.
It looked more purple. This was inside the dealership, one that had no windows. They said it would look more like red outdoors.

Still haven't seen one of the new 750's in blue.

I just saw the 2019 750X in red... but it wasn't RED.
It looked more purple. This was inside the dealership, one that had no windows. They said it would look more like red outdoors.

Still haven't seen one of the new 750's in blue.
Honda's website lists blue as only available color, so how is this? Custom color?

I took this pic at Southern Honda in Chattanooga TN, and they are one of the largest Honda dealers in the Southeast. If there was another color available from Honda, I'd figure they'd have it on their showroom.

Are you sure you weren't looking at a leftover 2018? They came in a dark red/silver color combo, and like blue in 2019, that was the only available color in 2018....

a2f8c5823662f3f7f7358a157cee9a01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Honda's website lists blue as only available color, so how is this? Custom color?

Are you sure you weren't looking at a leftover 2018? They came in a dark red/silver color combo, and like blue in 2019, that was the only available color in 2018....
[/IMG]
Yep, in the US only red was available in 2018 and only blue this year. In Europe they get to pick from something like 5 colors, I especially like the white.

I just picked up a new 2018 and love the red.2018Honda.jpg And I think the 2019 blue is gorgeous too!

Yes, your right. It was a 2018 in red.

I recently was looking at jackets online and saw one that came in several colors. Silver, black, white and yellow. They had just digitally changed the color of the one photo. You could see the same creases in the collar in the same place on each colors' photos!

On the Honda website they show the 2019 blue NC750x in 2 trims. The top photos have it with nice looking silver upper panels, like the ones in the red bike above.
But those parts are black in the other photos, which I don't think looks as nice. And doesn't match the silver saddlebags.

2019 NC750X OVERVIEW - Honda

On the Honda website they show the 2019 blue NC750x in 2 trims. The top photos have it with nice looking silver upper panels, like the ones in the red bike above.
But those parts are black in the other photos, which I don't think looks as nice. And doesn't match the silver saddlebags.

And you're right, it doesn't make sense. Those upper pics are marked "European prior year model shown" and it is not the combination you can buy here. How is that not misleading, especially if someone likes the blue/silver combo better than the blue/black??
The black makes it look more badass but I prefer the silver.

I recently was looking at jackets online and saw one that came in several colors. Silver, black, white and yellow. They had just digitally changed the color of the one photo. You could see the same creases in the collar in the same place on each colors' photos!

Reading for information can help you learn a lot. Lol

There is only one color combo available in the US for 2019, blue/black. The two trim options are only for manual transmission and dct transmission. The stock photo at top you are talking about says last years (2018) European model shown. Other parts of the world get multiple color choices for recent years, where US has only been getting one. They made a blue/silver one last year, but it did not make it to the US.

6fc76b80515a7b24440f16be39d7f550.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I thought that was referring to any mechanical differences between countries.
We'll have to start another poll- Who likes the blue 2019 Euro version with the silver or the US version with the black?
I much prefer the silver.

Back