• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My story with NC 750 XD

UncleJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
There is a time and desire to tell a story about my relation with my bike.
So, given the Honda NC750HD 2015, white.
As a result of the unbridled desire to customize and make the ride as convenient and comfortable as possible, as well as the love of screwing the nuts, the following was done:
Saddle SHAD, bars and baggage system Iron Skil, Givi cases, foot pegs by SW Motech , hand protection with turn signals, Front fender extension, Hager on the rear wheel and . Anti-fog lights. Heated grips OEM.

And then began the torment and walking around . While thinking started doing maintanance. I changed all the fluids, all filters, there was a chain and sprockets, so I also changed it. In the process of replacing the sprocket climbed to the shock absorber and didn't like it. Went to look for alternatives, found at Touratech, were shoked by the price. Received an unplanned bonus and spat on the price, ordered with the springs for fork. While the wheels were removed, I put two-valve nipples . Not to unscrew TPMS during pumping. And yes, TPMS from Aliexpress. After talking with teammates, put the high glass (made by NC enthusiast - Max). It was last year.
While New Year vacation I went to the garage for some household chores, threw back the cover, sat on a bike (I’m really not the only one?), Walked around again, looked, and it seemed to me that the swing arm made of a square tube, is pretty ugly. Again, Google search and this beautiful forum! already last week aluminum beauty from Integra arrived (while waiting for warming so that it would be a bit more comfortable to mess around in the garage). Still, the next is DVR (not yet arrived).
And I understand perfectly well that I would never return even half of the money invested, and the fact is that all those funds spent, would be enough to upgrade the bike for such a beautiful Africa or a beautiful VFR, but I love my Bibi)) and I like his "languid" ride. But damn, is it with all the bikes so?

PS Pardon my French! it is not my native language. Cant upload pics
but its here
https://i.postimg.cc/MTKzxDz5/IMG-3119.jpg

IMG-3119.jpg

looks nice. I'd like to see the swingarm swap.

What rear shock? I think that's more important than swingarm.

hi it is MT60, for now I've got 5K klicks on it. Mainly on paved roads. Looks pretty good. Will see this summer, have plans to go to the trip to Ekaterinburg(on the east side of the Ural mountains) it will be another 6-7K. than will write about )

It's a Touratech just like this (part # 01-405-5855-0)
And it does realy works. Though, better to be instaled with progressive springs for the fork.
Difference before and after was tested on 5-6 local NC riders. Every one noticed it, but then some one found that rear shock from VFR Crosstourer are fitting our bikes as well ))) (just bolt on )

I'm tempted to do the swingarm too. I'll have to keep my eyes open for a good price.

Uncle Joe, I just noticed that you are from Moscow!

WARNING >>> NOT MOTORCYCLE RELATED:

One of my saber fencing students is from Moscow. She was ranked 7th in Russia last season for Saber fencing as a "Cadet" fencer, moved to the US to attend high school in the Chicago area. She is 17 years old and fences in both the "Junior" and the "OPEN" divisions and is among the best fencers I've ever seen and the best student I've ever coached. She and I (and my wife) travel all over the US attending national fencing tournaments. We got back from California last week. She has competed against a 3 time US Olympic medal winner and lost a 15 touch bout by 2 touches. She's beaten many of the best college fencers in the US. We have been on both coasts and all over the middle of the country together too. And yes, she is registered at a Russian fencer, but is planning to try to get US citizenship at some point in the future.

WE CAN NOW RESUME REGULAR MOTORCYCLE CONVERSATIONS :rolleyes:

Back