• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Shoei Reveals the IT-HT Smart Helmet at CES

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Innovated Helmet Tech Is Here The IT-HT is a new helmet that Shoei showed off at the Consumer Electronics Show in conjunction with a Japanese automotive technology company called NS West. The unique head-up display (HUD) is the IT-HT’s party trick. The HUD shows information like speed and route information. With this technology installed on the ...
The post Shoei Reveals the IT-HT Smart Helmet at CES appeared first on Web Bike World.

More...

I’m really hoping this sort of tech gets traction. Since almost everyone has, or can fairly easily get, a smartphone, it makes less and less sense to hang gadgets off the handlebars of our bikes for things like GPS that are primarily software driven. Integrating a display into the helmet that would utilize the computing power of the phone makes sense in every way. Unfortunately history tells us the makers of HUDs and the like want you to commit to their proprietary software and CPU. Time will tell. Hell, even stodgy old BMW is starting to provide iPhone integration in the newest GS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I ride to get away from, among other things, electronic distractions. Riding for me is no phone, no music, no interruptions. It’s just me, my thoughts, the motorcycle, and the road.

Back