• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Close up picture of stock windshield

kumatae

Reaction score
Visit site
I need to put my stock windshield back and was wondering someone with a stock windshield could kindly take a close up pic of it. I’m removing my madstad bracket and can’t remember what goes where. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to put my stock windshield back and was wondering someone with a stock windshield could kindly take a close up pic of it. I’m removing my madstad bracket and can’t remember what goes where. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Best I can do. I have MadStads installed on both of mine now but I hope this helps.

fullsizeoutput_6309.jpg

I do know that there is a rubber/plastic insert that you have to install in the holes and you screw the stock screws into those. Those were removed when you installed the MadStad and replaced with a different style.

Just want to point out that the OP apparently has a 2014 model, which will differ in shape from the 2016+ models.

Here is a photo of a stock 2012 windscreen, which should be like that of a 2014. For details on the exact hardware involved, consult an on-line illustrated parts source. If I remember correctly, I believe you’ll have four plastic inserts that mount depending on whether you want to use the upper or lower holes, four well nuts, four screws and four plastic washers (parts 5,10, 11 & 12).

9B498530-D3BD-45F4-A9F8-EED5B405E357.jpg

2C4CC0EB-E2F4-415E-BE42-9E27CF8D5ED9.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently I’m more organized than I had initially thought. I had all the plastic inserts in a zip lock bag. Next time I will tape it to the windshield. I then used the rubber screw thing that fits in the holes which I believe is used in the madstad windshield setup. I also used the same black screws. Picture to follow. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back