• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Best chain and sprocket for the nc750x dct 2016

Sylvain

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys.
At 19,000 km, I need to change soon the chain and sprockets on my nc750 X dct
Any suggestion about the best quality ones? Honda Oem? Other?
I dont mind paying more to change it less often.

Sylvain.

I would be curious to see some pics of the sprockets... mine seem OK and I'm at 30K and will be leaving the sprocket alone for now. I compared to the manual's pictures of the sprockets for wear and they seem OK. I mostly drove in D mode, hardly ever hard or in S mode.

I believe that the DID VX2 chain is very popular. Chain durability can vary based on riding conditions and how it was cared for. For sprockets I would say get some steel ones, cheap and perfect for the job.

I suspect the previous owner to neglect the chain maintenance. I will post pics when I change them. Disregarding their condition, I always change the sprockets when I change à chain. Cleaning and making sure the orings are constantly lubed makes all the difference regarding longevity.
I would be curious to see some pics of the sprockets... mine seem OK and I'm at 30K and will be leaving the sprocket alone for now. I compared to the manual's pictures of the sprockets for wear and they seem OK. I mostly drove in D mode, hardly ever hard or in S mode.

I’m at 35K and going strong. I’ll take some pics also for comparison.

Back