• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Maryland NCers

I'm still riding, just not as much as last year. My new job I started in January is same commuting distance, but 10 times the number of traffic lights of old job. Which would be doable, if the flash floods would let up for a bit. I might be up for a group ride if we can get one going.

New to the forum. Just got my NC700x 2 months ago. I am in Severna Park, and would welcome a group meet and ride.

I am in Bethesda, MD. Got a new NC700X in 2015 but at only 6,200mi, experienced DCT troubles. It has been at the shop for now 2 months with no relief in sight. My summer riding season is pretty much ruined...
See here. DCT Issue

Just picked up a new 2017 NC700X, I live in the OC area.

Welcome to the NC and the Forum.

I live in the Annapolis area. If you plan on a ride on the western shore, let me know.

Also, I am looking for folks that want to try the MABDR some time in spring/summer 2019.

I have a 2015 NC and I'm in Mt. Airy Area. I would be interested in joining a group for day rides. I'm not a racer-x but enjoy a leisurely riding pace.

Back