• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Good Fit for 5'6" Woman?

Jarrett

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure if she is 5'6" or 5'7", but somewhere around there.

Would the NC700X be a good fit for someone that size?

I'm 5'6 with a 29" inseam and I cannot flat foot. I've lowered the bike about an inch. With both down, I'm on the balls of my feet. I have no problem getting one leg down even before lowering, but its very easy now.

This bike would be fine for some one of that height if they are comfortable with it. She needs to get on it and ride. She'll let you know if it feels right.

Last edited:
I'm 5'6" and my bike is raised about 1/2" plus the seat is 3/4" higher. My 29" inseam allows just the toes and balls of my feet to touch.

Also a 29" inseam. Not so much with the Honda now that I mostly use it for local trips, but usually when riding the GS, I wear North Face over the ankle hiking boots that have thick soles and make things steadier at a stop, or uneven ground.

Thanks for all the replies. I had her sit on my Africa Twin in the low seat position and she could touch the balls of her feet to the ground.

Looks like the 700X is more narrow and and inch shorter. That might be a good fit.

Back