• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Aluminum Swingarm Swap: Favorite Mod Ive Done

fleetingyouth

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All,

Awhile back a user posted on the UK forum showing the Aluminum swing arm from a Honda NC750 Integra was a bolt on fit for the NC750x

So I asked around and figured it would work for my NC700x. I picked one up on ebay from Italy and just finally got it swapped. I'm not sure but I think this might be the only NC in the US with this swap.

It looks so much better than the original painted steel one and weighs about 7lbs less.

The only downside is that the chainguard or any combo rear fender chainguard has to be for this swing arm as the mounting points are different.

Sorry for the shitty picks I wanted to get some shots before the rain started. Plus I need to do a good clean from this winters riding.

I'm super happy with this upgrade

Now for a new exhaust, seat, and headlight assembly. Then I think I'll be done with it.

IMG_1199.jpgIMG_1198.jpgIMG_1197.jpg

Is there any difference in the length of the swing arm, from swingarm pivot to axle? There was no change to the required drive chain length?

Is there any difference in the length of the swing arm, from swingarm pivot to axle? There was no change to the required drive chain length?
The Integra (all models) use the same 112 link chain as other 670cc DCT NC models. By inference the swing arm lengths should be the same.

The chain guard has the same Honda part number for the Integra as the NC700X as well. I wonder why the OP’s did not fit?

Thanks all,

No difference in length. You do need the original axle from the Integra as it is shorter in length. So if you were to pick one up make sure to get the axle and chainguard with it.

I could have gotten the chainguard with it but I have been looking for a rear fender combo for awhile and have just been riding it without. It is harder to find because a lot of companies claim it works but dont realize the mounting points are different. I might just end up making a bracket that fixes the issue.

Chain adjusters are much better for sure.

This really looks great! What I'm wondering is, does this swap only work on a DCT or does it fit the manual version as well? Most of all, I'd love to get some better chain adjusters than the ones on the "standard" version.

I've ordered and tried different chain adjusters to fit the NC700.......zero so far (CB500X do not work, and I believe the other set was from an older 650 or something like that......and I looked at dozens on Ebay trying to figure out if they were the same height x width....trial and error. So far all error).

The chain guard has the same Honda part number for the Integra as the NC700X as well. I wonder why the OP’s did not fit?

It's only the 700cc Integra that uses the same chain guard as the NC700X, the 750cc Integra which has the alloy swingarm uses a different chain guard which is why the OP (and indeed myself who was the first to do this mod) did not use the one from his NC700.

Reactions: MZ5
It's only the 700cc Integra that uses the same chain guard as the NC700X, the 750cc Integra which has the alloy swingarm uses a different chain guard which is why the OP (and indeed myself who was the first to do this mod) did not use the one from his NC700.
did you make a post about your swap? I can't find one.

did you make a post about your swap? I can't find one.

This is copied from my post on the UK NC forum:-

Well the Integra swingarm is installed on my 2016 750X and I think it looks loads better than the original steel one.

It went straight on without any problems.

If anyone else is tempted to do the same bear in mind you also need the Integra wheel spindle and chainguard, everything else (shock, linkage, brake caliper etc) fits just fine.

swingarm.jpg.a9a6aef2ed4d5946fb07fdb70573f978.jpgswingarm.jpg

Reactions: MZ5
This is copied from my post on the UK NC forum:-

Well the Integra swingarm is installed on my 2016 750X and I think it looks loads better than the original steel one.

It went straight on without any problems.

If anyone else is tempted to do the same bear in mind you also need the Integra wheel spindle and chainguard, everything else (shock, linkage, brake caliper etc) fits just fine.

swingarm.jpg.a9a6aef2ed4d5946fb07fdb70573f978.jpgView attachment 37753

That swingarm looks great with the light grey wheels. Unfortunately, the latest US model NC750X has gone back to the dark wheels.

Any suggestions on where I can look at an Integra parts fiche?

when you say "wheel spindle" you mean the sprocket carrier?

is the caliper mount the same?

Has anyone tried to take this kind of swap even further?
I'm thinking of swapping the OEM swing arm for a Single Sided one... like on the VFR, Aprilia Futura or some Ducati

Am I the only insane one?
:confused:

Back