• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Spring Time in Alaska

AK Mike

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally spring in Alaska, so I got the new to me NC700X out for a ride today... just up the mountain pass a few miles from my house. I'm really liking it so far.

NCX-4.jpgNCX-5.jpgNCX-7.jpg

Mike......do you (or have you) attend D2D in Dawson in June??? An Alaska Trip, including D2D, is #1 on my Bucket List...........

Mike......do you (or have you) attend D2D in Dawson in June??? An Alaska Trip, including D2D, is #1 on my Bucket List...........
I have not, but I should since Dawson is not too far from me, (about 440 miles), and I have been to Dawson before. I won't have the time this summer, but maybe soon.

Lookin' good there Skagway! I just made a trip over to Seattle for a Veteran buddy and grabbed a good deal on a NC700 for him. Now he'll stop riding mine hahaha! I stopped off at Vantage Wa to check out the Steel Horse Monuments..., I Made it just in time for sunset! I dunno if the roads are passable on your bike yet, but have you been able to make it up to Whitehorse yet? :{)
Bothell NC700x trip for Sam steel horses7.jpg

Lookin' good there Skagway! I just made a trip over to Seattle for a Veteran buddy and grabbed a good deal on a NC700 for him. Now he'll stop riding mine hahaha! I stopped off at Vantage Wa to check out the Steel Horse Monuments..., I Made it just in time for sunset! I dunno if the roads are passable on your bike yet, but have you been able to make it up to Whitehorse yet? :{)
View attachment 36212
I think I could, but I have not yet tried. Just a matter of time. I'm sure I'll head up there on the NCX before too long.
Nice pic!

Back