• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone tried/Mounted M-Factory Wide Pegs

Jut8

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone tried/mounted these up to a bike?

Black Edition CNC Touring Front Foot Pegs For Honda NC700 S / X 12 13 | eBay

After a year of ownership, I pretty much have my NC right where I want it with the exception of the footpegs. I really some wider/more aggressive pegs, but cant swallow the price for the SW pegs. I saw the Krator pegs, but I dont want my foot position any higher either, which brings me to the ones listed above. Anyone seen/tried these out in the wild?

When I emailed them, they said it’s a direct bolt on

Keep that email so you can a get a full refund (and probably keep the pegs) if they don’t fit.

I once bought LED aux lights from M-factory. They’re still working fine after about 4 years.

Just ordered a pair of [THESE]. $38 (It was on the same page as the OP link.)
I'll post my experience when they come in.

pegs38.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, let us know

The new foot pegs came today. Packaging is nice.... (see below)... the problem is... they come with NO instructions, so right now they're just nicely polished bits of metal on my dining room table.
They could become NC700X footpegs... maybe.. but that will take some figuring out...

fpbox1.jpg

OK... figured it out. It's done. Not sure if it's really worth doing...but I'll ride it tonight and see what it's like.
I went for as LEVEL as possible, since that's what the OEM pegs are set for.
(or they appear to be)
peglside.jpg

pegrside.jpg

They don’t look bad at all mounted up. Are they wider than stock? About the same height?

the height feels slightly.... higher but not much. The feeling is ... solid.. more solid than pegs. Is it worht it? Yes.
for $38, definitely worth it... for $100 +, no not worth it.

It's a good feeling, and I'm not sorry I changed it or will I put the OEM pegs back.

They don’t look bad at all mounted up. Are they wider than stock? About the same height?

They feel slightly higher, but I admit I didn't measure the before and after.

Over all, I would say it's worth doing for $40, but not for $100 (which is what other companies want for the same thing.)

Back