• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Has anyone seen this rear wheel bearing?

V-FORE

Reaction score
Visit site
I am in the process of adventurizing my NC and have purchased another set of wheels and I am in the process of changing out bearings in the new "used" wheels. I pressed out the rear hub bearing and ordered replacements, when I received them they are not the same, the bearing I received was flat. On the parts finder I found them on they are a different bearing then the other side of the wheel. So I am wondering if there is a difference, and since the NC Experts are here I am looking for a little direction. I am attaching a few picturesparts.jpgIMG_1692.jpg

I will help where I can. There are three bearings. Two on either side of the wheel the 6204UU which is line 22. If I recall correctly these are 47mm bearings. The line 21 bearing is located in the cush drive assembly per the diagram and is a different size at 50mm. I believe the id is also larger. I hope that helps as I am going from memory.

Yes I guess I need to look at things closer, the insert presses out and goes on the new bearing......Duh! Thanks for the help!

Gary

Back