• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Did the frame change in 2016 on US sold NC700x DCT

smegma11

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe you know this or not, Honda doesn't sell the NC750X in the U.S. yet, only the NC700X. I have been looking for windshields for my 2016 NC700x DCT and everything stops at 2015 when trying to order them online. I was wondering if the 2016 NC700X frame and handlebars are the same as the NC750x and if I could order accessories that way. Nothing seems to be made for the 2016 and above. If Honda is using the 750x frame for the 700x in the US that would explain a lot.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
I have a 2016 model and ordered a Madstad direct, they request your model year because the mount changed with the 2016 model. They still managed to send the old version but they quickly took care of it.

the 15 and lower windshield can be mounted in 2 positions and (as far as I know) the 16+ only has a single position deal. We also have a "lip" over the dash as well.

Just to be clear the 2016 NC750x and 2016 NC700x are more or less interchangeable, but not with the earlier model. I don't believe the frame changed at all, but the plastics have. In my case I know the Givi rack mounts have changed for the 2016+ as well as the windscreen mounts.

Back