• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Cross Country on my 2012 NC700X

The NC does a fine job crossing the continent. Anyone want to do that this spring? I'm retired now and have all the time needed.

The NC does a fine job crossing the continent. Anyone want to do that this spring? I'm retired now and have all the time needed.

I wish. I am working on a plan to hit the road indefinitely, but there are a lot of steps in the plan.

I will be riding a lot more this year than last.

If anyone wants to use San Diego as a target destination, I live 50 miles North of it and have two open guest rooms! No kidding, just PM if you plan to drop in.

If anyone is riding east or west through I-90 in my area of North Idaho, i'd be happy to ride a ways with you and meet up for coffee, a meal or help with any maintenance/parts!!
:{)

If anyone is interested in long distance rides... My article about my cross country trip last year was published today.
Joe,

Congrats on an epic ride and thank you for bringing us along....I'm getting a bit of cabin fever up here in Maine and enjoyed your narrative...Thanks again for posting!

Back