• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Signup from Texas

Sonny

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings, NC'ers. I am 66 years old and semi-retired, a tall skinny 6'3", don't own an NC, long time rider currently on a Kaw Vulcan 900 Classic and a Versys 1000LT. I await the release of the NC750 in the US this summer, with a particular interest in the DCT variant and how it might allow a fuller focus on riding dynamics.

In the immediate future I won't be posting much, having no experience on the bike this forum serves, but I will be familiarizing myself with the machine and the sort of folks who choose the NC. Best wishes, and happy safe riding to all. :D

Hope you find what your looking for. Think of the forum like a motorcycle club with a common theme. Lot of information with the bike as the main character.

Welcome! I like the Versys 1000 a lot. If it had a DCT and cruise, I would probably own it.

Thanks to all for the hospitality.

Yes, the Versys 1000 is a superb motorcycle with a brilliant engine. I had a Suzy GS1100G shaft drive back in the late '80s and loved that one liter four motor, which caused me to look into the Versys to see how the state of the art had advanced. Well, it has advanced awesomely and the Versys is one refined Swiss army knife of a machine... it's hard to believe how far things have come in 30 years!

Of course Honda has the CB1100RS now, which is air cooled and even *looks* like my old GS, but has the modern upgrades. I won't be having one only because for me and many others the big Versys is an absolute keeper in the upright seating, one liter four category.

Back