• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Over the Hill Club

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
All the folks on this ride are well over 70. Heck, won't be long before a few of us make 80.

[video=youtube;DJKi6rvoRWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJKi6rvoRWo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Congratulations.

I was coming home to NC and passing through Missouri, talked to a guy on a clean Honda Shadow. He was headed to Mississippi from Illinois. He was 80, had just started riding
Really enjoyed talking with him.

I would guess if one was to add up the riding time of all four of these 4 folks together, that would be at least 200 years riding experience. All have been riding since the 50's and all currently own a couple of motorcycles.

The Daytona 200 was live streamed today. One of the riders was 68 and ran his first Daytona in, I think, 1981. Supposedly, this will be his last Daytona.

bummer...
I thought this was a Hill Climb Club!
We'll all eventually get there- later than sooner I hope. :eek:

Good on you fella. Ride to your abilities and never be to proud to ask for help when (if) you need it.

The day you stop is the day you'll start to age.

The day you stop is the day you'll start to age.
[emoji848] If only... I'm 69 and getting back into riding. Unfortunately I've aged already. Aches here and there can make long rides challenging. But the mountain roads are calling and ibuprofen keeps me going. And there are blissful moments when it all comes together.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back