• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Deal on a center stand

Jut8

Reaction score
Visit site
If you like me, and have wanted an OEM center stand, but have been looking for a good price. I thought I would share my findings with you. I looked over ebay for used one, and searched a few site for new ones. I found that Rocky Mountain ATV (i have no affiliation with them) has them under the oem parts section for the NC700x in "accessories" and you get one for $119 with free shipping. Just thought I would share the deal I found. Its been about 3 months of searching, that was the best I could find a new one for. I hope this helps some people out....and if you find one cheaper, let me know!

If you like me, and have wanted an OEM center stand, but have been looking for a good price. I thought I would share my findings with you. I looked over ebay for used one, and searched a few site for new ones. I found that Rocky Mountain ATV (i have no affiliation with them) has them under the oem parts section for the NC700x in "accessories" and you get one for $119 with free shipping. Just thought I would share the deal I found. Its been about 3 months of searching, that was the best I could find a new one for. I hope this helps some people out....and if you find one cheaper, let me know!

Thanks for the tip. It quite common for online parts sources to discount Honda parts and accessories by 20% or more, so searching those sources is a wise move. I paid $107 for my Honda center stand about 5 years ago. The list price hasn't changed, and while 20% off is easy to find, the heavily discounted deals come and go.

When dealers sell you a new motorcycle and try to sweeten the deal by offering accessories for 10% off, that's not really a deal at all.

At procaliber.com the center stand is currently $112.46 with free shipping (within the USA)

IMG_3280.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, lol, i thought i found something really good there, haha. Oh well, i guess i didnt search hard enough. Its nice to find good resources that i wasent aware of though.

I just got mine on, very happy with it, its a nice thing to have on the NC no doubt! Great for oiling the chain, and nice for pulling the wheels when I finally decide on the tires i want to put on the bike.

I just looked and procaliber has them for $150, webike for over $200 and Rocky mountain had it for $116. Any other places i should check before I buy from Rocky mountain?

It seems like prices really move around quite i bit on these, even from dealer to dealer/week to week. I think if you can find one for under $120 shipped, you got yourself a good deal. There is one on ebay right now that has a day or so left, i think its just under $70 right now, but who knows what it will go up to.

I just looked and procaliber has them for $150, webike for over $200 and Rocky mountain had it for $116. Any other places i should check before I buy from Rocky mountain?

You don't show your bike's model year in your profile, but today I re-checked procaliber.com, and their price for a 2015 NC700X center stand is still $112.46, shipping included for the USA. That is cheaper than Rocky Mountain ATV.

08M70-MGS-A30 KIT, CENTERSTAND,
$112.46

It seems like prices really move around quite i bit on these, even from dealer to dealer/week to week. I think if you can find one for under $120 shipped, you got yourself a good deal. There is one on ebay right now that has a day or so left, i think its just under $70 right now, but who knows what it will go up to.

Thanks for checking there. I've got it on my watch list now and will bid tomorrow.

You don't show your bike's model year in your profile, but today I re-checked procaliber.com, and their price for a 2015 NC700X center stand is still $112.46, shipping included for the USA. That is cheaper than Rocky Mountain ATV.

08M70-MGS-A30 KIT, CENTERSTAND,
$112.46

Thanks! Just changed, so it should show I have a '14 now.

Back