• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Saying goodbye after 5.71 years.

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
Hello dear fellow owners of the NC7 series.
After many moons (2086 days to be exact), I have done the inevitable.
She is now gone from her normal sleeping space in the garage. She is in a "better" place.
In her place, I have a brand new BMW GS Adventure Triple Black (all options included, life's short).

I want to say a special goodbye to the Honda as she put me through many hours of happy riding (therefore my avatar name here).
I will NOT miss her because in her final year with me, she has had a broken Tensioner, intermittent charging problems and basically "too little" power after ridden the AT and the GS.
(For many riders here, I can agree with you that you have enough power from her. Lets leave it at that).

So good bye Honda. Thanks for all the good times.

I will still come around to this campfire (for the many who know me) and I wish you a nice day and more happy riding.

IMG_20171129_100903-annonymised.jpg
IMG_20171129_100802_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171129_101352_HDR-annoynymised.jpg

Will miss you in the forum, but hopefully you will still come and visit..... congratulations on the new bike. looks like quite a bike!

I won't say goodbye... just so long

I hope your new bike treats you better than the last one, :)( ) and you have many years of HAPPY and safe riding ahead! Don't be a stranger, and keep us informed with all the cool things discovered with the new black beauty :D

In your photo, you certainly look happy with your new BMW, Joe!

Ride on, and report back from time to time, even on April 1 if you like. We're ready for you.

How how will we have happy holidays with out Happy. No more crazy, crazies. If it was April fouls day, I would not even believe this post. HAPPY TRAILS TO HAPPY......

Happy..........maybe you could open up a "Starbucks Coffee" in Swisserland?? :p
Ride Far.........Ride Safe!!!
mark444

White snow everywhere.
d34db97e4aebf9037851bac4bad811ae.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Back