• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Guy from Oregon

halfmt1

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,
New guy here on the forum. I do not currently have an NC, but will be getting the new 2018 NC750x DCT when they arrive this coming summer. I was pleasantly surprised, while planning on buying an NC700x DCT, to hear Hondas decision to give us the 750's.
Very excited to say the least. I will be stretching the finances a little, but you only live once so i will enjoy the time i have!
I've posted here a few times, thought i'd get around to the introduction now. I currently own 3 bikes at the moment, 2 Harleys, and a Suzuki. I can't seem to part with any bike i aquire. I think the NC will give me what I need, that the others are lacking, like that awesome frunk! How cool is that!
I've been riding for 33 years, this will be my first Honda motorcycle, I've had lots of Honda cars and i swear by them.
Well, i'm going to watch some more NC videos and wait to get mine. Talk to you guys later.

New guy here on the forum.
Welcome from Charleston, I’m riding my third NC’ now and just luv the frunk. I’m currently working my way back home on my 2016 NC700XD and Moto-Mule Adventure Trailer from a deer hunting trip to Kentucky, with an off-roading rally on the way there.

Deer meat in the freezer, 4am, packed up, and engine warmed up, time to start the trip back home.

E3377B6E-482F-4C6F-88E0-D997A6395B55.jpg

Here is my Spot Track for this trip.

SpotWalla.com - Trip Viewer

I’ll be considering an upgrade to a 2018 also next year.

Ray

I don’t know if Honda has put different stock tires on, but the stock on my 2015 were not great rain tires. I have heard rumors it rains a little out there. Michelin Pilot Road 4 is excellent in the wet.

I don’t know if Honda has put different stock tires on, but the stock on my 2015 were not great rain tires. I have heard rumors it rains a little out there. Michelin Pilot Road 4 is excellent in the wet.

Yes, I have plans to replace the stock tires when they wear out with Avon Storm 3D XM's. I have these on one of my other bikes and I love them. I have Michelin commander II's on another bike, they are also a great tire. I've heard alot of good things about the PR 4"s, just haven't tried them yet.

Where are you in Oregon? A few of us from the Portland area get together and ride every once in a while, when we’re not distracted by grad school, new babies, or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you in Oregon? A few of us from the Portland area get together and ride every once in a while, when we’re not distracted by grad school, new babies, or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down in Springfield.

Back