• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Admore, Skene, Denali Added

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone. Okay. I have completed my first mod to the bike. I added the Denali DM Micro (sale and a vet discount...just made sense), Skene Photon Blasters, and the Admore smart brake light. I chose this after reading quite a bit on conspicuity. The “Long Configuration†, in my opinion only and for my typical riding environment, seems to have the most merit and benefits for improving conspicuity. Here is a link if you are interested. Triangle of Light | Motolight You can put the title in Google Scholar for the images which adds some clarity to the data/hypothesis.
Here are some pics of the with/without of the front and the addition to the rear. I am pleased with the outcome. But….any advice on neatening up the wires used in the install? DDUELIN.. i think that you had some advice on that in the past. I think it was you who suggested to me that I should upgraded to a better halogen headlight...did that too. Big improvement and thanks!

8NsBTCwc5dRUkwIbi_eKU_GnYThc5RDzGw2V5SIgw3opX92IB.jpg

NyZN6n0akdqlbwyfnZEd3fcMyr_tlmrdPnZy0DLz-z4pX92IB.jpg

Z4pK4mnK_oX2GmNMG0Voht_FYhLmVjc4KQrtMqjj9C4pX92IB.jpg

Back