• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ec5 jumper cable with SAE adapter

I added a couple of these clips to my jump starter pack for the times the clamps on the jump leads are too large to get into the terminals.
Like on my NC battery, I had to use a wrench in one and a screwdriver in the other to reach the terminals the first time I used it. :(
These are long enough to get a connection point outside of the battery mount area.

custom-made-brass-alligator-clip-and-alligator.jpg_220x220.jpg

Good find. I think it may even fit my :
[h=1]GOOLOO 600A Peak 15000mAh Car Jump Starter[/h]I used it during my trip where I left a USB adapter hanging off the battery overnight with my phone plugged in.
I don't know exactly what had happened, but bike would not turn over next morning.
The jumper clips were a pain to squeeze onto the batt. terminals on the AT, but it did its job.
Being able to just plug into an SAE dongle would be way more convenient.

this is the way to go, i have been using this due to my weak battery, i made the cable come out in the front peak, no need to open the storage area or the battery.

the best part is that it come with SAE connection to plug your charger

I was debating weather to get the earthx product,
but ordered this weego (lesser known brand) to try.
I noticed the earthx is rated at 400A and this one only 200A.
Despite the thinner gage it's better than what came with my jump pack,
and I get free shipping with AMZN whereas earthx will add another $12 ship cost.

PS.
Caution: Never use the supplied battery chargers pigtail cables that comes with your charger
for jump starting as they are not designed to carry this amount of amperage.

Grey1one- I realized my external battery also had clips too big for the NC. They had two sizes of these, both physically and in amp capacity. 10 v. 30 Is that low enough to matter? The smaller clip would be easier to use.

Back