• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Maintenance Manual

Gr8Wahooka

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone,
So a pretty simple question, but still one I was not sure about. I have a local parts shop that is getting rid of some of their old maintenance manuals and one of them is the 2012/2013 NC700x manual. I have a 2015 so would it cover the same things or would I be wasting my money?

Thanks,
Shawn

Aside from changes to the "dash display/combo meter" I would think most of it would apply.

I have a '14 which has a different combo meter from earlier years, I'm not sure if anything else changes in '15.

The valve adjustment interval was 8000 miles on the 2012-2013 and went to 16,000 on later models. So just follow the maintenance schedule in your 2015 owners manual. The procedures did not change.

If schematic diagrams for wiring are important to you, you will not be able to depend on the 2012-13 book for your 2015. The wiring is slightly different in some areas.

Back