• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member from across the pond.

Vwee

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all.Been lurking on here for a few weeks checking out the site.Like the fact that so many nc owners here like the bikes they ride/own plus a good idea of adding extras.As you can see from my tag I have crossed over from the v-strom forum,having a number of years on dl650k9x and a dl650l2.So the l2 was part ex for a new 2017 nc750x dct in blue.Now 9 days old and been using it to /from work while running it in.So far I found that after riding bikes with 19inch front wheels a 17 inch takes some getting used to.The led headlight is shite,worse than the one on a gsx650f I had in 2010.Handling wise the bike seems to cope with potholes and speedhumps without getting out of shape,hey this is England after all.And best bit is the DCT,.....so now time to farkle the beast

Led headlight is shite until you adjust it a bit. From factory they apparently come set too low. After I raised it as high as possible without blinding oncoming drivers, the light is much better and high beam is great. So much so, that I actually like it. It will never outshine V-Strom's dual beams, but it is alright for what it is.

Enjoy your new wheels mate.

Welcome to the madhouse. Tons of good info here. I'm new as well. Two month old bike and currently (as was pointed out to me just yesterday) $2700 deep in mods. Happy hunting.

Back