• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Aftermarket Engine Guard & Honda Light Bar

NickV

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have engine guard bars installed along with the Honda "Light Bar"? Since mine came with the light bar already installed, I'm trying to determine whether or not to keep it once I put on a set of guards. Recommendations are appreciated.

Cheers

Nick

Thanks! I see in a different thread that they are Mutazu - I've never heard of that brand before. Anything stand out about them?

They stick out around 5" and will basically use the entire frame as support as the angle iron that ties the bars together rides up the frame.
Also, they seem like they will take highway pegs easily, but I haven't had any extra money to get them.

These are the bars... HERE

They stick out around 5" and will basically use the entire frame as support as the angle iron that ties the bars together rides up the frame.
Also, they seem like they will take highway pegs easily, but I haven't had any extra money to get them.

These are the bars... HERE

Great! They look like they could accept something like this: Desert Dawgs Rain Guards/Wind Deflectors Made in the USA – Leader Motorcycle Accessories (had a similar product on my H-D; road all year w/no cold feet issues in MO & WA as ling as the roads were clear). Would just need a good leather or nylon fabricator; maybe a boat upholstery shop.

Any idea what the outer diameter of the tubing is?

Does anyone have engine guard bars installed along with the Honda "Light Bar"? Since mine came with the light bar already installed, I'm trying to determine whether or not to keep it once I put on a set of guards. Recommendations are appreciated.

Cheers

Nick

I just found a guy on another thread here that's using the Honda light bar and SW Motech "crash" bars. SW-Motech NC700X DCT Skid Plate

1" I think.

EDIT: just measured. 1". With my slim size-10 boots I can use their loop bottom as highway pegs though it's tight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back