• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Post Good Buys HERE

netizen

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Ok, someone suggested I start this thread after noticing I've been posting a bunch of sales in the forum, so here we go. If you find a good buy, just add it to this thread.
Sometimes good buys come back, so maybe some of these will revive.. if not it can be a good reference for what it has gone on sale for in the past.

To start this thread off, I came across the Honda 10mm Push Rivets. these were over $10 for 25 not long ago so this is a pretty good price drop at $6.78.
PushRivet.jpg

Amazon.com: Honda 10mm Hole Plastic Push Rivet (Qty:25) Gripper Box # 2184T: Automotive

Seems these are always getting lost or broken and if you take the plastics off your bike often you will need some of these around

Getting tired of dual-sport gloves with synthetic leather/clarino that scuffs away in klingons, and that have less protection than these... I snagged some real durable leather well-suited to off-road and ADV. Nice. Grip well and give good feedback, seem to be very tough too. A.R.C. Battle Born Gloves | Riding Gear | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

arc_17_glo_bat_bor-blk.jpg
arc_17_glo_bat_bor-blk-2.jpg

I thought PBR was cheap.

clint-pbr.png

But it's not. However, this time around I thought I'd get a real quality chain tool that does it all so I didn't mind paying more. I consider it a good deal in spite of the cost. Here's a LINK: PBR Chain Tool

PBR-Chain-Tool_intext.jpg

To start this thread off, I came across the Honda 10mm Push Rivets. these were over $10 for 25 not long ago so this is a pretty good price drop at $6.78.

Seems these are always getting lost or broken and if you take the plastics off your bike often you will need some of these around
Thanks, ordered them yesterday, they arrived today!

Ray

The two best cheap things I bought for the bike were mirror extenders to see a full unobstructed view behind me - an issue for some of us.
2-x-CNC-10MM-M10-MOTORCYCLE-BIKE-MIRROR.jpg

Ebay, <$11. Search for "10mm mirror extenders" and pick a seller

And, rubber throttle grip thingy...

31e8tsMsxZL._SX466_.jpg

Due to wrist and hand nerve issues I need a throttle rocker/wrist rest. I have been using a Cramp Buster for ages but find it a little big and bulky. The rubber one is just the right size and works great.

I just mine from Ebay as well - about $6
Here is the link, but search for "Universal Hand Grip Rubber Throttle Motorcycle Cruise Control" if that auction is dead.

I thought PBR was cheap.

But it's not. However, this time around I thought I'd get a real quality chain tool that does it all so I didn't mind paying more. I consider it a good deal in spite of the cost. Here's a LINK: PBR Chain Tool

Weird...I just bought one of these on Amazon. I must have watched 10 videos before settling on this brand/model. Glad to know someone else in our circle made the same choice. Now we'll see if we were both smart or if misery just loves company, LOL.

Attachments

• 71CenKBcpuL._SL1000_.jpg
    71CenKBcpuL._SL1000_.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
I've seen allot of people posting they are buying these jump starters so I thought this deal might interest some people.

$49 free shipping 18,000 Mah Use code AJF4BBGS at checkout for discounted price

Amazon.com: GOOLOO 700A Peak Car Jump Starter (Up to 6.5L Gas or 5.5L Diesel Engine) 18000mAh Portable Power Bank Auto Battery Charger Pack Booster with LED Light and Multiple Protected Smart Clamp: Automotive

Not sure how long the code is good for so be quick!

I've been meaning to get one of these for a long time, thanks for the post. The promo code knocked $21 off!!

it'd be nice with heavy duty SAE connector designed to jump-start duty. i know earth-x has jump-start capable SAE, haven't looked for others.

Why not just go with a properly rated EC5 connector and be done with it?
why not look at the mentioned product before assuming it would be unsuitable?

20″ Long Quick Connect Charging/Jump Start Cables w/SAE Connectors: "You can permanently install this quick connect cable to your battery (lead acid or lithium) that can be used for quick, easy access for charging or be used with a portable jump starter to jump start your battery in seconds! No removal of seats, no removal of battery covers, no tools needed, no time wasted! Engineered and designed to carry 400 amps of energy without melting the wire by using 150 strand insulated copper wire. The standard SAE fitting will fit any standard portable jump pack on the market today."

Last edited:
Back