• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

does it fit? (helmet addition)

frozenpoet

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It has been said before about a helmet not being able to fit in the front storage area. (frunk) So let's start a list of the brand, model, size of the lid that didn't fit as this may be a deal breaker for someone looking to buy a new

Thanks to thangmorian and bo7o for doing all the leg work.

helmet.F: Fits
D: Disagreement (at least one person got it to fit!)
NF : does not fit
* very snug
+ doc storage removed
$ battery cover removed
@ helmet visor removed

AFX FX-39 NF[2XL]
AGV S4 F[M]
Arai Chaser F[L]
Arai Profile F[XL]
Arai RX7 F[L]
Arai RX-Q F[L] NF[XL]
Arai Signet-Q NF[XL] F[XL*$]
Arai szRam3 F[M]
Arai Tourcross 3 (XD4) F[XL]
AVG Evo 4 NF[L]
Bell Arrow F[M, 2XL]
Bell Revolver EVO NF[L]
Bell Revolver Modular NF[XL,2XL]
Bell Star Carbon NF[XL]
Bilt Apollo F[M]
Bilt Explorer Adventure NF[L]
Bilt Fusion F[XS]
Bilt Spirit F[L,XL]
Bilt Solar F[M*] NF[L]
Bilt TechnoSytem NF[L]
Cabery Justissimo GT NF[M]
Caberg Konda F[M]
Fly Racing Trekker NF[XL]
Fulmer F[L]
GMAX 54S F[M,XL]
HCI 89 F[2XL]
HJC CL-15 F[L]
HJC CL-16 F[L], F[2XL*]
HJC CL-17 NF[L,XL]
HJC CL Max Modular F[L]
HJC CS-R2 F[L*]
HJC FG-17 NF[2XL]
HJC IS-16 NF[L]
HJC IS-33 F[L,2XL]
HJC RPHA Max F[M] D[XL]
HJC SY-Max F[L]
Icon Airmada F[M,2XL*+$], NF[XL]
Icon Alliance NF[L]
KBC VR F[L*]
Lazer Monaco F[S,L]
LS2 FF370 F[XL]
MSR Xpedition NF[L]
Nexo Touring 3 F[XL]
Nolan N43 F[M,L,2XL]
Nolan N44 F
Nolan N85 F[L]
Nolan N86 F
Nolan N90 F[L], NF[M]
Nolan N91 F[XL*]
Nolan N103 NF[M]
Nolan N104 F[L]
NZI Vitesse II F[L]
Schuberth S2 F[M]
Schuberth C3 F[S,M,L]
Scorpion EXO 500 F[M*]
Scorpion EXO 700 F[XL]
Scorpion EXO 900 F[M,L], D[XL]
Scorpion EXO 900X Transformer NF[3XL]
Shark S700 F[L]
Shark Vision NF[XL]
Shoei GT-Air F[M], F[XL]
Shoei Hornet DS F[M@]
Shoei J Cruise NF[L]
Shoei Quest F[M] D[L] NF[XL]
Shoei Neotec F[L,2XL+]
Shoei Raid 2 F[L*]
Shoei RF1000 F[XL]
Shoei RF1100 F[M,L*] NF[XL]
Shoei RF1200 F[2XL+]
Shoei TZ-R F[L]
Shoei X-11 F[M]
Suomy Jet F[L]
Takachi TK30 F[XL]
Torc T-22 Mod F[M]
Uvex GT-500 F[2XL] ?
Vega Summit II F[L]
Vemar Jiano Evo TC Nighvision F[XS]

Last edited:
Only ones we have in my household DO fit, including my XL Arai Profile, so I can't help the thread. ;)

SHEOEI Neotec L fits

Just a suggestion, but if you are going to start a thread like this it would be really nice if you continually updated the initial post with an updated list. It will save people the effort of scanning later. Just a thought.

What Sasane says, and add the following...

BiLT Spirit L =yes
Scorpion EXO 900 L = a snug fit.
Scorpion EXO 900 XL = no

If the poet's fingers aren't too cold, he could update his starter thread as we post our tidbits, def suggest updating the list, preferably in alphabetic order :p

Also, we (the NC people) have decided "frunk" is the new word which best describes that which others can only dream of having :)

Last edited:
GMAX 54S (size medium) works. It's a very snuck fit, though. You have to position the helmet very precisely. Even works with the Sena SMH10 bluetooth mount attached to the side (you have to unclip the actual control module, though). Definitely squeezes the unit in the trunk a bit. Hopefully not enough to damage it, however.

This topic brings up the questing, why isn't there a helmet lock on the bike? I'm sure Honda's big idea was to lock it in the frunk, but what about the helmets that don't fit? Or in some cases those that would like to stuff their jacket in the frunk? Overall, not that big of a deal just seams like an odd thing to leave off.

This topic brings up the questing, why isn't there a helmet lock on the bike? I'm sure Honda's big idea was to lock it in the frunk, but what about the helmets that don't fit? Or in some cases those that would like to stuff their jacket in the frunk? Overall, not that big of a deal just seams like an odd thing to leave off.

I never use a helmet lock anyway. Too many cases of helmets having their straps cut and then taken. Why anyone would want to do this I don't know must just be mindless vandalisim

Back