Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Various Honda NC700X Saddlebags

Bike: CTX700
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    Givi E22N side case from Motostotrom with Honda top box

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Samurai...I have those same cases that I'm keeping from my V-strom. I just ordered the Givi P1111 saddle bag brackets for the NC, which I'm assuming is all I need to mount the Monokey E22's. I'm wondering about the top case with these brackets. I believe the brackets will only hold the saddle bags but my question is - do these brackets go all the way back to form a plate that I can mount a top case plate on or are there additional brackets to buy?

Bike: 2014 NC750x
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
    Samurai...I have those same cases that I'm keeping from my V-strom. I just ordered the Givi P1111 saddle bag brackets for the NC, which I'm assuming is all I need to mount the Monokey E22's. I'm wondering about the top case with these brackets. I believe the brackets will only hold the saddle bags but my question is - do these brackets go all the way back to form a plate that I can mount a top case plate on or are there additional brackets to buy?
    With the PL1111 you will need EITHER the 1111FZ or the 1111KIT. The 111KIT is just a couple of the mounting plates that are included with the 1111FZ... so you don't need both.

The 1111FZ is the rear rack kit (arms). This requires some plate as well depending on what top case or top bag option you want. I have and like the Givi E251 plate as it is flat so a soft bag or whatever can be strapped to it or take a monokey top case. There is also the Givi EX1SRA rack which is just a big flat area for strapping stuff/soft bags to. Or, you can leave Givi and put many other manufacturer plates on it.
    "We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." - Douglas Adams

--== Please see my profile "About Me" section for a summary of my bike's mods and customizations ==--

Super Moderator Pictures of Various Honda NC700X Saddlebags 670cc's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X, GL1800, KLX140G, CRF250L Rally, Ruckus 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
    The Givi PL1111 side case brackets need an additional item in order to be mounted. Use the Givi 1111KIT if you just want to mount the side brackets alone. Otherwise use the Givi 1111FZ side arms to mount your bag brackets, and you will be able to mount a top case using an appropriate adapter plate.

Again, the PL1111 side brackets alone do not include a way to mount them to the motorcycle.
    Last edited by 670cc; 2nd January 2018 at 07:30.
    Greg
    GWRRA Member
    AMA Life Member
    "Quarter Million Mile Club"

NanCyX . . . . . . . . . . The 250

Bike: CTX700
    Quote Originally Posted by lue42 View Post
    With the PL1111 you will need EITHER the 1111FZ or the 1111KIT. The 111KIT is just a couple of the mounting plates that are included with the 1111FZ... so you don't need both.

The 1111FZ is the rear rack kit (arms). This requires some plate as well depending on what top case or top bag option you want. I have and like the Givi E251 plate as it is flat so a soft bag or whatever can be strapped to it or take a monokey top case. There is also the Givi EX1SRA rack which is just a big flat area for strapping stuff/soft bags to. Or, you can leave Givi and put many other manufacturer plates on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 670cc View Post
    The Givi PL1111 side case brackets need an additional item in order to be mounted. Use the Givi 1111KIT if you just want to mount the side brackets alone. Otherwise use the Givi 1111FZ side arms to mount your bag brackets, and you will be able to mount a top case using an appropriate adapter plate.

Again, the PL1111 side brackets alone do not include a way to mount them to the motorcycle.

Thanks! Appreciate the heads up. For some reason I just "knew" there was something else to get! The Givi site didn't really explain the additional "Kit" thing.

Bike: Nc700x
    I feel your pain. Wish the manufacturer would have more detail referencing combinations needed for your specific need / want.

Bike: NC700X DCT
    I was also pretty confused by the myriad parts and combinations. I ended up email [email protected] to get confirmation about what I was buying, and whether the set of mounting kits were the right ones or not. They were super helpful being very patient while I waffled on whether I wanted a top case or just saddlebags. In the end I knew exactly what I needed to order and when I did it was exactly the right stuff. If you're thinking of ordering Givi and are unclear on what mounting stuff you need I'd recommend dropping them a line.

Bike: NT 700X
    What kind of seat is that

Bike: NC700X
    What rack is this?

Quote Originally Posted by HaChayalBoded View Post
    Does no one use this rack? Of all the racks available for the NC I found this to be the sleekest. When a friend bought his NC I had him order this up.

Attachment 31440

Attachment 31441

Bike: 2012 NC700X manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    What rack is this?
    I think it is the mmoto rack.. These guys are in the Ukraine but a few folks have got them. Communication and distance apparently take instant gratification out of the picture but I think they look great.
    https://www.mmotoracks.com/product/w...r-honda-nc700x

Bike: 2012 Honda NC700x
    Came with bike when bought, I think they are Monokey E41's...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk