My post was earlier in this thread.
One issue that I've had come up since then is that the left hand bolt holding the front seat in walks it's way loose from full tight. It does it over 2 or 3 tanks of gas for me. I put some light weight locktite on it and that's stopped it. I don't know if anybody else gets that but you might want to keep an eye on it.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Got the Shad yesterday and the 20 min. Install took 4 hours. Because my existing stock seat did not have the rubber bushings and steel collar. Priced the parts from Honda at $32 + ship. So i went to Ace and got parts for $6.50. THen installed front. Had to thin the plastic to successfully install the front rubber feet. Had to add felt pads under them to make up for that removed thickness. Then it fit well. Back seat went on easily and shuts/opens easily. The back came with no embroidery that I expected/wanted and was in the Amazon picture. Rode on it first time this morning. Felt good but the proof will be in the next long ride.