Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: We get it, Honda gets it, but journalists don't.

Banned
    Bike: NC700X
    I have yet to see a Bobber between Melbourne and MA, or OH. People go to Honda of Melbourne when it's too noisy in the local library to nap.

Bike: Honda NC 700XLH
    Check the April edition of Rider magazine. They get it.

Senior Member We get it, Honda gets it, but journalists don't. dduelin's Avatar
    Bike: NC700XD, ST1300, Elite 80
    They still get the brakes wrong. It hasn’t had linked brakes or a 3 piston front caliper since 2013. Either Honda or Rider should update this technical detail.
    Dave

GL1800
    NC700XD

Bike: 2014 NC700X
    As a dirt bike enthusiast I'm pretty sad that Honda decided to step out of the two-stroke market in '07, especially now when there are lots of amazing breakthroughs on trail 2-strokes like the Yamaha yz250x or the ktm300xc. I saw this picture on the Thumpertalk forum and just about fell out of my chair: https://thumpertalk.com/uploads/mont...3923160118.jpg

But of course, it's just made up.

Bike: 2015 NC700x

Who Gets It?

Interesting short bio Soichiro Honda.
    Soichiro Honda Biography: A Great History of Japanese Car Manufacturer

Honda seems to be doing what they they've done for the past few decades. Style down the middle and build with quality. Have a few flagship models. I think Honda get's it more than say Suzuki or Kawasaki right now. A lot of factors are pushing againsthe NA market too. Fewer off road riding parks, lower disposable income, more extreme weather and decreasing road safety aren't helping.

There was only about 10 years of my life i wanted a streetbike that could 0-60 in 3 secs or drag my elbows and knees on pavement .
    Last edited by Jeffro; 12th April 2019 at 18:25.

Bike: 2015 NC700x
    Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
    As a dirt bike enthusiast I'm pretty sad that Honda decided to step out of the two-stroke market in '07, especially now when there are lots of amazing breakthroughs on trail 2-strokes like the Yamaha yz250x or the ktm300xc. I saw this picture on the Thumpertalk forum and just about fell out of my chair: https://thumpertalk.com/uploads/mont...3923160118.jpg

But of course, it's just made up.
    I say they step it up and make it up and just make the engine a 450 2t. [/evil grin]