Page 1 of 130 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Bike: NC700X

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

I took this idea from a scooter forum. It made for some interesting pics, and challenged
    riders to find new roads to travel on.

Here's how it works: I will post a pic of my NC in front of/next to an object, landmark, building, etc.. Use
    your imagination! Its usually something somewhat unique, but not so rare that it is impossible to find elsewhere. Whoever is "IT"
    gives a brief description along with their pic. For example, in my case: "In front of a larger-than-life animal statue."

The challenge for the next person, is to post a pic of their NC next to/in front of a similar object fitting the
    description, and in the same reply, choose something new for the next person to match and post their pic and
    description. And so on, and so on,......

Here we go!

In front of a larger-than-life animal statue.

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-img_0504-jpg
    Last edited by mpgandfun; 17th July 2013 at 09:43.
    Causing NC envy wherever I go .

Bike: 2012 NC700X DCT
    I thought these worked like so:

person above posts a picture request, the first to fulfill the request (posts a picture) gets to request the next challenge.

So with that said, what is your picture challenge?

Fixed Idea How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!
    How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!
    Bike: CBR125R NC700XA
    Quote Originally Posted by mpgandfun View Post
    I took this idea from a scooter forum. It made for some interesting pics, and challenged
    riders to find new roads to travel on.

Here's how it works: I will post a pic of my NC in front of/next to an object, landmark, building, etc.. Use
    your imagination! Its usually something somewhat unique, but not so rare that it is impossible to find elsewhere. Whoever is "IT"
    gives a brief description along with their pic. For example, in my case: "In front of a larger-than-life animal statue."

The challenge for the next person, is to post a pic of their NC next to/in front of a similar object fitting the
    description, then choose something new for the next person to match, and post their pic and
    description. And so on, and so on,......

Here we go!

In front of a larger-than-life animal statue.

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-img_0504-jpg
    LOL! I was just thinking about this last night!
    Chillin' with Cybersix and Data 7 in Meridiana

Bike: NC700X
    The next person would take a pic of their NC in front of a large animal statue like the one I did (and post it), and in the same reply, post a pic of
    their NC in front of anything they want, and post that as the next challenge to meet. Every post (except for my beginning post) will
    have 2 pics. The first one meeting the challenge of the previous post, and another pic to set the next challenge.

One scenario to my challenge: Someone posts a pic of their NC in front of a big bear statue. In the same reply, they also post
    a pic of their NC in front of an aircraft runway, and add a description "In front of an aircraft runway".

The next person needs to post a pic with their NC in front of an aircraft runway, then choose the next thing to be hunted down
    and have a pic taken with the NC in the shot.
    Last edited by mpgandfun; 17th July 2013 at 09:51.
    Causing NC envy wherever I go .

Bike: Honda NC 700 XA
    I see OCR coming soon here with just the right picture from his recent adventure
    patria mea totus hic mundus est

Bike: NC700XDCT
    I suddenly have a hankering for ice cream.
    2012 NC700XDCT

Lowered Rear 1 3/4", Lowered Front 3/4", Adjustable Side Stand, Rox Risers, Center Stand, Hand Guards, GIVI Top Box, adjustable brake lever, Denali Micro Lights

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! dduelin's Avatar
    Bike: NC700XD, ST1300, Elite 80
    One more point of clarification ......... does the bike in the pics have to be an NC700X or any motorcycle the poster rides?

I participate often in a Tag, You're It forum on another site and it is not restricted to a particular type of motorcycle but I'll play by whatever the rule is.
    Dave

ST1300
    NC700XD
    R1200RT

Fixed Idea How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!
    How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!
    Bike: CBR125R NC700XA
    Only speaking for myself, I would tend to favour the NC700X/S being the bike of choice, if nothing else, to stay within the basic envelope of "NC700 General Discussion", and I like to see pics of the NC700's as they are still relatively scarce compared to all the other bikes out and about.
    Chillin' with Cybersix and Data 7 in Meridiana

Bike: 2012nc 700x
    We did something like this before but a list of oobjects were given,then we posted pics as we found them.i like this count me in.

Bike: 2013 NC700X DCT
    "Any other motorcycle" rule will ruin the game by usage of google... let's stay with our NC700Xs...
    Amor Patriae Nostra Lex