Page 85 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Super Moderator How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! 670cc's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X, GL1800, KLX140G, CRF250L Rally, Ruckus 50
    Quote Originally Posted by itlives View Post
    I got the spirit! I had to ride 30 miles in 30F (but beautiful)weather to get the tag. But yes, I cheated on the new tag. It won't happen again.
    SIR YES SIR!
    Ditto what MW said. Claiming the tag requires a newly acquired photo but the next tax you propose can be an older photo, if you wish, or a new one. You're an honest man, after all. No worries.
    Greg
    GWRRA Member
    AMA Life Member
    "Quarter Million Mile Club"

NanCyX . . . . . . . . . . The 250

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! itlives's Avatar
    Bike: 2012 NC700X, 2012 Super Tenere
    I've been called a lot worse than honest. Thanks Marc and 670.
    Going to page one to read some rules now!

The only thing I see us doing consistently is posting the tag and then posting the next tag in another post. I'm not a legalist so that doesn't bother me..... Just pointing it out since I just read the rules.

Let's have fun with it!
    Last edited by itlives; 21st February 2015 at 06:57.

Bike: NC750X
    I'm going to have to break the rules and put the next tag in a follow up post as I don't have an SD reader at work, so in the interim I have a potato quality phone picture of mine with a lighthouse.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a lighthouse near Portsmouth without going on a ferry?

Anyway Tag!

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-nwndan-1-2-jpg

I did try to get closer, but the beach was bloody slippery and she nearly went down a couple of times so I decided discretion was the better part of valour and retreated to the safety of the pub carpark...

As for the follow up tag, I'd originally taken a nice picture of her next to Fort Purbrook with the tag of "Military Buildings older than 1860" but I figured that was a little biased against people from the colonies...

So instead we have... Places named after a head of State!

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-nwndan-2-2-jpg

I should also add, both new photos - both taken in the correct order, I was late for work for you guys!
    Last edited by ticktocker; 24th February 2015 at 12:01. Reason: Updated pictures, and new tag!

Bike: White 2014 NC750X
    Why dis-identify your bike by pixelating the number plate?

Never quite seen the point of that.....
    2014 750XA in White - IXIL, R&G Tail Tidy and Hugger, KTM Duke Mirrors, Renthal Bar Brace, Optional 'H' Mode, Small Indies, Small Plate (Sorry Officer, should it be a certain size?)

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! itlives's Avatar
    Bike: 2012 NC700X, 2012 Super Tenere
    Identity theft.. It's big business.

Bike: 2014 NC700X, 2018 GL 1800 Tour DCT
    Also, someone could claim a hit & run giving your plate number as the responsible party.

Bike: 2012 NC700X DCT, 2011 Can-am SPYDER RT-S SE5
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Mar View Post
    Why dis-identify your bike by pixelating the number plate?

Never quite seen the point of that.....
    Witness Protection participant?

Bike: NC750X
    Exactly what grey1 said, I had a friend who had apparently knocked a cyclist off his bike with his work van. The only reason he didn't have to waste time arguing it in court is because his boss had recently fitted the vans with sat trackers (and he was 30 miles away working in a police station the whole day).

Plus I believe under British data protection laws id be required to do it to anybody else's plate anyway, so I just have my machine set to do it when I import them through photoshop.

Super Moderator How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! 670cc's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X, GL1800, KLX140G, CRF250L Rally, Ruckus 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey1one View Post
    Also, someone could claim a hit & run giving your plate number as the responsible party.
    I'm sitting in a parking lot looking at 20 license plates right now. I have the description of the vehicles, too. How is that any different than seeing one in a photo on the Internet?
    Greg
    GWRRA Member
    AMA Life Member
    "Quarter Million Mile Club"

NanCyX . . . . . . . . . . The 250

Bike: NC700X
    Old Tag: Places named after a head of State

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-space-001-jpg

New Tag: Sears Store

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-space-003-jpg
    Why not seize the pleasure at once? -- How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, and foolish planning? Just do it. Shut the frunk up and Ride !!!!!!!!!!