Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! Jay Fridays's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X (DCT)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker66 View Post
    I did something similar on another site and to allow members (some of whom had been on for years) that had moved on to other bikes to participate they had to show a picure of their current bike before joining in to prevent googling as you sugest
    But this is NC tag ?!?!

Someone could say they bought a harley (if they had the guts...lol j/k) and then google a harley in front of a giant horse.

I vote for ONLY NC's in NC tag.... Let's Do it !!! THis will be fun...lol

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-face-party-jpg
    Last edited by Jay Fridays; 18th July 2013 at 13:18.
    Aloha !!!

2012 - Honda NC700x (dct)
    Spy 5000m 2-way Alarm w/Auto-Start, GPR Thunder Deeptone Exhaust, JMV Tail Kit, Kellerman Micro-rhombus LED Turn Signals, Signal Dynamics Back-off Brake Light Modulator, Path-Blazer Headlight Modulator, Pro Adjustable brake lever - Short, Powerbronze Dark-tint Windshield

Fixed Idea How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!
    How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!
    Bike: CBR125R NC700XA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Fridays View Post
    But this is NC tag ?!?!

Someone could say they bought a harley (if they had the guts...lol j/k) and then google a harley in front of a giant horse.

Such shenanigans would be soon found out, and a serious incentive to never do this, would be included once discovered.

This should be a fun and common sense thing, not a rule heavy labourious task with many hoops to jump through to try and avoid the rare bad apple, IMHO.

Maybe we can "Grandfather Clause" in some of our long time members and friends who have contributed to the NC Forum, and like it enough to stay, even if they have moved on to another type of bike. I'd hate to see an "us versus them" attitude alienate some really nice folks.

I will be happy if we can all just go out, have fun riding, and take neat pictures to share.
    Chillin' with Cybersix and Data 7 in Meridiana

Bike: NC700X/A
    So what's the current challenge?

Bike: 2012nc 700x
    Agree with l.b.s and who knows we might get a calendar pic out of it.

Fixed Idea How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!
    How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!
    Bike: CBR125R NC700XA
    Quote Originally Posted by rhody987 View Post
    So what's the current challenge?
    I would go with: "NC700 In front of a large animal statue", include a pic of your bike where/in front of your next tag choice, and call it good, if it were me. I can't imagine a great hue and cry resulting from everyone if that's not the case.
    Chillin' with Cybersix and Data 7 in Meridiana

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! dduelin's Avatar
    Bike: NC700XD, ST1300, Elite 80
    OK, let's play!

Because this is an international community of rider/owners let's change the tag to a pic with the flag of the nationality of the owner in it,

Dave

GL1800
    NC700XD

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! Jay Fridays's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dduelin View Post
    OK, let's play!

Because this is an international community of rider/owners let's change the tag to a pic with the flag of the nationality of the owner in it,

Well played.... well played...!!!!!

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-face-thumbs-up-jpg

Aloha !!!

Spy 5000m 2-way Alarm w/Auto-Start, GPR Thunder Deeptone Exhaust, JMV Tail Kit, Kellerman Micro-rhombus LED Turn Signals, Signal Dynamics Back-off Brake Light Modulator, Path-Blazer Headlight Modulator, Pro Adjustable brake lever - Short, Powerbronze Dark-tint Windshield

Bike: NC700X
    Great picture dduelin! Almost made it look as if cat is riding. Ride kitty ride!

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-4-jpg

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-smileycatnice-jpg

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-00-jpg
    Last edited by Old Can Ride; 25th March 2014 at 08:48.

Bike: NC700X/A
    Well I just happened to notice when I stopped by to check in deck permits there was a nice flag, and my bike was next to it. Not my greatest pic.

So what about an airplane in the next pic?

Quote Originally Posted by rhody987 View Post
    Well I just happened to notice when I stopped by to check in deck permits there was a nice flag, and my bike was next to it. Not my greatest pic.

So what about an airplane in the next pic?
    NICE JOB !!!

BUT.... You have to get the next pic... You do not suggest the next challenge, You PRESENT the next challenge...

Aloha !!!