Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Bike: 2012 Manual non ABS
    One other rule usually used is all pics must be new, no stock photos you took earlier. That way ya gotta get out and ride. I'm in.

Bike: NC700X
    One forum I used to be on had a game like this too. One way they tried to make sure that the pics were new and that some one actually went out and took a valid picture was that whomever was "it" not only did they choose where to take the picture ie, next to a drive in movie theatre screen, they would also name an article of safety gear, like your helmet or gloves that were to be placed somewhere specific on the motorcycle. Like "next to a fire station, with the left glove on the right foot peg."
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Check out the California Riders Group!

Don't let the fear of what could happen make nothing happen.

I think that just by the content of this site, most of the pics will be of the NC variety. I don't think
    having other makes/models of motorcycle would take away from the fun. The more involved, the greater
    the variety of stuff we will come up with.

To me, using old pics or finding someone else's photo on the net is not in the spirit of the challenge,
    but I believe that most people here are honest and interested in having fun with this.
    Having to show proof seems unnecessary for a fun little "hunt" that I hope this becomes.
    Last edited by mpgandfun; 17th July 2013 at 21:39.
    Causing NC envy wherever I go .

Bike: 2012nc 700x
    Lets just start and have fun with it.

Bike: Honda VFR 750, NC700X
    LOL.. I can see someone riding an hour away to take a pic then riding home to post it only to find.....someone else has already posted for that pic. But I guess that is part of the fun. Smartphone users will have the advantage here.. they can post instantly after they take the pic.

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-smileyteeth-jpg
    on NC700x, also have a VFR 750

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! dduelin's Avatar
    Bike: NC700XD, ST1300, Elite 80
    Quote Originally Posted by netizen View Post
    LOL.. I can see someone riding an hour away to take a pic then riding home to post it only to find.....someone else has already posted for that pic. But I guess that is part of the fun. Smartphone users will have the advantage here.. they can post instantly after they take the pic.

That is called being "Bruced" and it has happened to me more than once.

I will use my NC only but I fail to see how someone said using any motorcycle and Google will ruin the game.

Think about it.........I would have to ride MY motorcycle somewhere to take the picture not use Google to find a picture of a motorcycle in front of a similar object. I am used to having to place my motorcycle in front of the EXACT roadside object in the previous post to grab a tag, not a similar item found near my location like an animal statue or locomotive. Since this forum is not yet big enough to have national and regional Tag forums finding the exact item would be an unreasonable requirement.

Great idea to get people out riding, let's ride!
    Last edited by dduelin; 18th July 2013 at 06:10.
    Dave

GL1800
    NC700XD

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-5-jpg

Sorry, but could not get my wife to pose for picture. But I did duck fast after asking.

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-smileywifemad-jpg

How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-00-jpg
    Last edited by Old Can Ride; 25th March 2014 at 08:34.

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! Jay Fridays's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X (DCT)
    Quote Originally Posted by netizen View Post

Use your phone to post it ASAP. And, your phone should give you a new email notification when someone puts a new comment on the thread. (check your user settings)

This is assuming you have a "smart" phone...
    How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!-cool-png
    Aloha !!!

2012 - Honda NC700x (dct)
    Spy 5000m 2-way Alarm w/Auto-Start, GPR Thunder Deeptone Exhaust, JMV Tail Kit, Kellerman Micro-rhombus LED Turn Signals, Signal Dynamics Back-off Brake Light Modulator, Path-Blazer Headlight Modulator, Pro Adjustable brake lever - Short, Powerbronze Dark-tint Windshield

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! Jay Fridays's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X (DCT)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Can Ride View Post
    Sorry, but could not get my wife to pose for picture. But I did duck fast after asking.

Bwaaahhahhah hahhahhahah !!!!!!
    Aloha !!!

2012 - Honda NC700x (dct)
    Spy 5000m 2-way Alarm w/Auto-Start, GPR Thunder Deeptone Exhaust, JMV Tail Kit, Kellerman Micro-rhombus LED Turn Signals, Signal Dynamics Back-off Brake Light Modulator, Path-Blazer Headlight Modulator, Pro Adjustable brake lever - Short, Powerbronze Dark-tint Windshield

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! Rocker66's Avatar
    Bike: 2017 NC750X
    I did something similar on another site and to allow members (some of whom had been on for years) that had moved on to other bikes to participate they had to show a picure of their current bike before joining in to prevent googling as you sugest
    4 Wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
    Audere est Facere