Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160
Results 1,591 to 1,599 of 1599

Thread: How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun!
    Bike: 2015 NC700x (wife - 2017 CB500xa)
    Suited up on this hot afternoon and took a long ride to area where I have occasionally seen logging trucks. Absolutely nothing today. I did realize that if I passed one going the opposite direction on the highway it may pose a challenge to track it down and "safely" get a picture of it and the NC.

Super Moderator How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! 670cc's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X, GL1800, KLX140G, CRF250L Rally, Ruckus 50
    There are no logging trucks within a few hundred miles of me, so I’ll sit this one out. Would a truck carrying finished lumber to the local lumber yard count?
    Greg
    GWRRA Member
    AMA Life Member
    "Quarter Million Mile Club"

NanCyX . . . . . . . . . . The 250

Bike: 2012 NC700x
    Ok, much to my surprise this tag has gone on long enough. If no one can grab it by Monday morning, then their NC with “ANY” 18 wheeler will be accepted!! 😀👍🏻

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! Ruggybuggy's Avatar
    Bike: Honda NC750X Kawasaki KLX351
    Give it until Monday or Tuesday. I have a ton of logging trucks in my area and have to go for a long ride on one of those two days.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! New Commuter700's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapturee View Post
    Ok, much to my surprise this tag has gone on long enough. If no one can grab it by Monday morning, then their NC with “ANY” 18 wheeler will be accepted!! ������
    lol, and I didn't see this until today. But since I already posted one in here with my truck I guess that I am out anyway.

https://tinkergr.wixsite.com/website

Nope NC, you grab a pic of your NC and your Truck and post it man!!! I'm about ready to go find another truck myself and grab the tag again haha! :{)
    Fiat Justicia et Peret Mundus = Do the Right thing, Come what May!

Senior Member How about a game of NC tag?   Its a lot of fun! Ruggybuggy's Avatar
    Bike: Honda NC750X Kawasaki KLX351
    Sorry but my last ride I wasnt able to snap a pic of the bike and a logging truck. I passed about a dozen of them but didn't see one that was stopped

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

Is there a local "Truck-Stop" or roadside "Rest Area" in your area that you can ride to and snap a picture of your bike next to "ANY" 18-wheeler. I can't believe this tag has gone on as long as it has haha.. I would never have thought it would have lasted more than a day or two max!! :{P
    Fiat Justicia et Peret Mundus = Do the Right thing, Come what May!

Bike: 2014 NC700X, 2018 GL 1800 Tour DCT
    I could do the "any" pic, but it's been running 100+ and I'm too spoiled to get out there if I don't have to.