Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Seen in the wild

Bike: 2015 NC700x
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFE View Post
    That was you then. I was heading other direction on the 32, and it was your jacket that I spotted first. Ride safe up there, I was in a Nissan Armada, and was still worried about getting smashed by trucks.
    I'm glad you saw me! That jacket was the first thing my wife said I needed to buy when I started riding. I'm looking for a good replacement since my riding season has crept into November and that jacket is definitely designed for warmer weather.

Senior Member Seen in the wild
    Seen in the wild

Bike: 2015 NC700X DCT
    YearRound. I figured that was probably you. I think you were coming out of the parking lot where the Japanese restaurant, donut shop, and butcher shop are located. I own the hobby shop right across the street from there. I am sure we will get together one of these days.
    Take it easy.
    >T
    I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up.

Bike: 2012 NC 700
    Howdy. I'm new to the forums and to the NC700x life, but I wanted to report that while visiting New York City in July I spotted an NC700X in the wild. The owner was unpacking his helmet from a Givi trunk and I got to ask him all about the bike, riding in NYC, and if he got to do any other fun rides. It was his endorsement and the tons of you tube videos about the bike that convinced me my next bike was going to be this one.

Bike: NC700X
    Only ones I've seen are the ones I looked at to buy. A friend who's plugged into motorcycles had never heard of it. People ask if it's a new model.