Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 603

Thread: Seen in the wild

  1. #591
    Senior Member Seen in the wild davidc83's Avatar
    Bike: Suzuki C50; 2009 klx250sf; 2013 Nc700
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southern Indiana/Central Florida-part time snow bird..
    Posts
    1,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Harper View Post
    Finally, in Daytona. Fellow pulls up next to me and says "nice bike". Well his is same silver as mine.
    I saw a silver one at the Daytona track in the vendor-demo area. Also saw a crimson red 750x

    Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #592
    Member
    Bike: 2014 nc700x dct
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    57
    My first sighting - a black, bone stock nc700x on whipple ave Canton ohio

  3. #593
    Senior Member Seen in the wild Fuzzy's Avatar
    Bike: NC700XD, Versys X-300
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee
    Posts
    4,140
    Red one this morning at Cumberland Presbyterian Church in Winchester, TN. Still there when I left a couple hours later.
    Apply dog logic to life:
    "Eat Well, Be Loved, Get Petted, Sleep A Lot, and Dream Of A Leash Free World."

    ATG ATT

  4. #594
    Super Moderator Seen in the wild 670cc's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X, GL1800, KLX140G, CRF250L Rally, Ruckus 50
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Red one this morning at Cumberland Presbyterian Church in Winchester, TN. Still there when I left a couple hours later.
    Great to hear from you, Fuzzy. I’ll bet you’re hanging out on the Versys X forum. Just so you know, we have a get together in the Smokies in May, and everyone is welcome!
    Greg
    GWRRA Member
    AMA Life Member
    "240,000 Mile Club"

    NanCyX . . . . . . . . . . The 250

  5. #595
    Senior Member Seen in the wild Fuzzy's Avatar
    Bike: NC700XD, Versys X-300
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee
    Posts
    4,140
    Quote Originally Posted by 670cc View Post
    Great to hear from you, Fuzzy. I’ll bet you’re hanging out on the Versys X forum. Just so you know, we have a get together in the Smokies in May, and everyone is welcome!
    Things got crazy busy the last 18 months managing project to build this thing. YouTube
    Had very little time for MCs with home in Georgia, building home in Tennessee and working 6+ days a week in Talladega, Alabama. Great job to end my career on though. 2 months retired now and things getting back to normal. Don't miss my alarm clock. Riding my 300 Versys more than NC liking the lighter weight and 12000 rpm red line will hang with the NC on any road. Working on 2 month Alaska trip in June July on Versys with shakedown ride this month to Virginia including Horizons Unlimited meeting.

    Wish the Versys had a forum like this one. Very little 300 activity there ADV has much more on 300.

    I have a gathering in Maggie Valley same weekend as kickstand 10 so will probably miss you that weekend. Don't leave me out of group picture.

    If I've been riding Versys and get on NC I realize I missed it. Same is true in reverse. They are a different experience so I am keeping both. Versys much better off pavement though.
    Last edited by Fuzzy; 1st April 2019 at 05:29.
    Apply dog logic to life:
    "Eat Well, Be Loved, Get Petted, Sleep A Lot, and Dream Of A Leash Free World."

    ATG ATT

  6. #596
    Senior Member rippin209's Avatar
    Bike: 2012 NC700X
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Things got crazy busy the last 18 months managing project to build this thing. YouTube
    Had very little time for MCs with home in Georgia, building home in Tennessee and working 6+ days a week in Talladega, Alabama. Great job to end my career on though. 2 months retired now and things getting back to normal. Don't miss my alarm clock. Riding my 300 Versys more than NC liking the lighter weight and 12000 rpm red line will hang with the NC on any road. Working on 2 month Alaska trip in June July on Versys with shakedown ride this month to Virginia including Horizons Unlimited meeting.

    Wish the Versys had a forum like this one. Very little 300 activity there ADV has much more on 300.

    I have a gathering in Maggie Valley same weekend as kickstand 10 so will probably miss you that weekend. Don't leave me out of group picture.

    If I've been riding Versys and get on NC I realize I missed it. Same is true in reverse. They are a different experience so I am keeping both. Versys much better off pavement though.
    Congratulations on the retirement and be sure to share a ride report about that Alaska trip

  7. #597
    Senior Member Seen in the wild Fuzzy's Avatar
    Bike: NC700XD, Versys X-300
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee
    Posts
    4,140
    Quote Originally Posted by rippin209 View Post
    Congratulations on the retirement and be sure to share a ride report about that Alaska trip
    I have started a thread in ADVrider and will update it through the trip. I'll post a reminder here around start of trip. Alaska or Bust on Versys X-300 | Adventure Rider
    Apply dog logic to life:
    "Eat Well, Be Loved, Get Petted, Sleep A Lot, and Dream Of A Leash Free World."

    ATG ATT

  8. #598
    Senior Member rippin209's Avatar
    Bike: 2012 NC700X
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,307
    Didn't have time to take a picture but I just saw a silver first gen going southbound on 113 just north of Davis, silver jacket white fertility and ADV stickers on a top box Seen in the wild

  9. #599
    Senior Member Seen in the wild New Commuter700's Avatar
    Bike: NC700X
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Posts
    116
    I don't know if it's the same one, but he passed behind me on Gantzel and as he went by I saw that it is the same bike as mine but silver.


    https://tinkergr.wixsite.com/website

  10. #600
    Junior Member
    Bike: NC700XD
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15
    Saw a silver NC with full factory bags on I-15 southbound in the carpool/toll lane this morning around 6:30-ish this morning around Rancho Bernardo (San Diego area). Rider was wearing a yellow hi-vis suit. I travel that route all the time on my NC but happened to be in my car this morning. Our bikes are nearly identically outfitted so it would've been a great double-take moment if you had passed me any other day!

Similar Threads

  1. Saw my first *other* NC700X in the wild today
    By deedub in forum NC700 General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2nd June 2013, 18:00
  2. In the wild sightings
    By Cagedodger in forum NC700 General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th April 2013, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •